• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Patrice O'Neal on Fox News tonight explaining the "donkey punch" to John Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
aside from the Angry Pirate bit, the greatest part is before Patrice even talks, as he's just hamming it up to the camera as his point-counterpoint adversary is being introduced. it's :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Duck of Death said:
The part where someone is laughing off camera is fantastic :lol

Yeah it made the conversation. It made what Patrice was saying sound right.

etiolate

Banned
They almost touched on the difference in reaction and attention of racist and sexist 'outrage'. That would have been great.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
QUOTE=Archer]I bet that woman likes it anal doggy style. Too bad she's paid to be a whore on TV.[QU

Yeah all of these types of holier than thou people are hypocrites as shown time and time again with scandals. At least Patrice is honest.

-Timedog

yes women have suffered in the media for too long

*edit- i had to edit out the rolleyes gif that i put in this post because it was so big it crashed the internet

Snaku

Banned
Mike Works said:
yes women have suffered in the media for too long

*edit- i had to edit out the rolleyes gif that i put in this post because it was so big it crashed the internet

:lol

I'll have more sympathy for women in matters such as these when I meet one within my age group that's not a complete slut. I hear stories that they exist, but all I've found have been unfaithful tramps.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I like when she almost said "free to make as much funny as they want being as money as they want" :lol

oh and :lol at "You can't say anything you want on the air!!"

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
"I'm diabetic, I make fun of that! . . . I might lose a toe!"

that's when I lost it.

Barnolde

Banned
"I don't care if they were trying to be funny" - what a bitch.
"Name calling, I'm outraged!" :lol
"Why are you laughing? SHE'S OUTRAGED!" :lol :lol :lol

I died when he corrected her about the pirate joke. There aren't enough laughing emoticons on earth for this bit. Patrice O'Neal is the ****ing man.

EDIT: This video is definitely worth saving, for those who want to do the same.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
that dude is funny.

but nothing, nothing, is funnier than a rich white republican woman talking about civil rights on a republican channel.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Been following this opie and anthony stuff pretty closely as I'm a pretty big fan of the show. Patrice is great

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Gibson's such a tool for implying that a joke about Rice being raped is worse than a joke about any other woman being raped.

Justin

Here are some great clips of Patrice on O&A. He really is a genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI Nigga vs Nazi taxi challenge from O&A. Anthony is wearing a real Nazi helmet with a large swastika on the side and they are trying to see if the cabs would pass up a black guy for a nazi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvX2s10_r5U Sex advice from the O&A walkover. The guy called the show later in the day and said Patrice made his girl cry.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/11695/page/show_video_number_11695.html Terrorizing people on the streets of New York during the O&A show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom