• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo/Sony Playstation prototype found!

http://game-rave.com/

150fs146892.jpg

150fs146978.jpg

Looks much more further along than the last known prototype.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
where's the cd rom drive? looks fishy to me, but the site seems pretty legitimate

oh geez I wonder if those pics were found by game-rave

drohne said:
where's the cd rom drive? looks fishy to me, but the site seems pretty legitimate
I guess it could be an early prototype, where the cd drive would be an add-on or it's fake

fernoca

I love how the info says "It's real" ..and ends with "Enjoy. Real updates coming very, very soon." :lol

Looks..weird anyway..

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Sadly, that thing probably does better grafx than the Wii. :\

Rayo

Banned
Hit the eject button and the disc drive pops up out of the middle like some old fashioned VCRs. Seen these pics before... like years ago...

Endgegner

Gahiggidy said:

You of all people should know that it's technically impossible to have better grafx than the wii.

or did someone forget he was posting with his joke account

... I was so ready for Super Castlevania V, Kid Icarus 2, F-Zero CD, and Super Mario World 2 (not to be confused with Yoshi's Island) back in the day. :(

R.I.P. SNES CD...

Eteric Rice

bjork said:
So they just make a box and huck a bunch of chips and shit inside it?

You'd be surprised. If you've ever seen prototype SNES or NES games, they can sometimes look like a video card or something. No case or anything, it's weird. :D

test_account

XP-39C²
Ronabo said:
I'm amazed that the pinout for the controllers looks to have stayed the same.

Those are the Super Famicom/Super Nintendo pinouts, its not the same as PSX/PS2 uses :) They do look alittle simular on the outside tho, but inside they are different.

Mar

As some have already hinted at. It looks like it takes VHS tapes or something.

Is that a massive eject button or are you just pleased to see me.

Gahiggidy said:

What? Is this meant to be some sort of sick joke or something? It's a SNES with a CD drive, let's not get carried away here. Having a CD drive doesn't guarantee awesome graphics.

Top Bottom