• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock - Official Thread of horror and awesome and draconian DRM for PC gamers

Cedeo

Just downloaded the demo and the atmosphere is awesome, a few months ago I was writing this off as just hype but it's really great in every area, gameplay, sound and graphics. I get a condemned vibe, but maybe thats from just holding a wrench again. +1 Bioshock NPD

MMaRsu

Banned
some guy on this forum already has it :(

1119039499_e27c3a5d83.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
why is it that Bioshock (aka GOTY: Fact, game of infinity and forever) has single handedly found a way to slow down time to scientifically impossible levels? MOVE, TIME! ONWARD TO AUGUST 21st!

Amir0x said:
why is it that Bioshock (aka GOTY: Fact, game of infinity and forever) has single handedly found a way to slow down time to scientifically impossible levels? MOVE, TIME! ONWARD TO AUGUST 21st!

oh it's even worse since my birthday is on the 19th, time is going TWICE as slow as it should be.

i'm excited for bioshock way more though.

MMaRsu

Banned
StanTheCaddy said:
Got it just now from TRU. picked it up with madden for under 80 bucks for both :D

Which TRU, provide photo of your receipt please, ofcourse blacking out personal information...

Then I can show it to my local TRU and have redemption!

what what what how are people doing this?

I can't bring myself to download the demo. must hold out for one week. goddamnit.

pain in the eyes and face.

UncleGuito said:
Spambot from the SA forums scanned the review from PC Gamer UK (thanks!). Here's a rehost:

WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS! I haven't read it, but I'd image that there's some new screens, etc. in there.

actually no fear, the first words are "this review is strictly spoiler free".

UncleGuito said:
Spambot from the SA forums scanned the review from PC Gamer UK (thanks!). Here's a rehost (via Xboxic :D):

WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS! I haven't read it, but I'd image that there's some new screens, etc. in there.

What was that about posting magazine scans?

UncleGuito said:
It's from the UK- isn't it only not allowed from US mags? If it's not allowed, I'll kindly remove links.

Think it goes for all English language stuff, so it's probably best if you remove them.

xabre

Banned
The problem with reviews is that while they're generally not particularly 'spoilersome' on their own, read a bunch of reviews and they all reveal different bits and pieces which build up to give you the bigger picture.

Bildi

UncleGuito said:
The soundtrack comes with the collector's edition. Go preorder it now!
Holy crap, I forgot. And here I was playing the demo last night thinking the music was fantastic. Can't wait to get that box of awesomeness.

The demo is awesome. The only thing I miss is that I wish the main character cast a shadow. The lack of a shadow is a little distracting when you're walking around oggling everything and you pass a strong light source (the pram was where I noticed it most).

Top Bottom