• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed DS screens

king zell

lol from the boxart

assassinds.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I think that if the first media we see of this game is from the box art, it doesn't really bode well for the games quality.

If you have an awesome game on you hands, wouldn't you have SOME kind of media blowout?

WrikaWrek

Banned
Himuro said:
Will this one have subtitles or will the not be able to fit that into their budget?

I'm getting kinda tired of that shit in Ubisoft games.

What the hell is their problem? Graw 1, Graw 2, Vegas, AC, jesus christ people wtf is wrong with you!?

I liked Asphault Urban GT

Gameloft is pretty good sometimes occasionally when the sunsets on Mt. Kilimanjaro at 5:30 pm with overcast skies on St. Patricks day.

Amir0x

Banned
Man Xeke was right, the DS version of Assassin's Creed is totally acceptable. It's just like playing the 360 version!

I got a huge kick of reading the back of the box and learning i would be doing the same things that made the console version so repetative.

Gamer @ Heart said:
I got a huge kick of reading the back of the box and learning i would be doing the same things that made the console version so repetative.

I only read interrogate there, wheres the rest of the list?

No6

Having finished the console version I'm not sure why I'd be interested in playing a prequel to Altair's story. It'd be like playing "Luke's Womprat Shooting Adventure" as a prequel to Star Wars.

Lostconfused said:
I only read interrogate there, wheres the rest of the list?

Pickpocket, too. Im going to take a wild guess and assume that since they advertise fighting, your going to save some citizens as well. Thats half the game already.

gallyer

For sale and use only in Canada, USA and Latin America ?

It's a game for a portable system! I'm not allowed to use it if I leave the Americas now ?
OK, better not take a DS on holiday, it's not allowed, Nintendo and Ubisoft says so.

Lobster said:
Whats wrong with Gameloft? Their DS games have been pretty solid.

Well, I think they developed Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, which was completely atrocious by all accounts. Dunno about the others.

Dunlop

What makes AC good is it's incredible engine and mind blowing graphics. To have to actually rely on the story istead does not bode well.

Lobster

Banned
Father_Brain said:
Well, I think they developed Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, which was completely atrocious by all accounts. Dunno about the others.

They've partially developed a lot of well recieved games and developed 2 solid racing games for DS.

Asphalt Urban GT
Asphalt Urban GT 2

Amir0x

Banned
Lobster said:
They've partially developed a lot of well recieved games and developed 2 solid racing games for DS.

Asphalt Urban GT
Asphalt Urban GT 2

Those are "SOLID" racing games?

Standards keep getting lowered more and more every day. Those shits were atrocious.

ethelred

Are people really lauding the graphics here? It's a scan of a picture of some fucking tiny screens -- not exactly something I'd be going out on any limbs to endorse. Besides, it's an Ubisoft game on the DS. We all know it'll suck.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Gameloft makes very good games except for people like Amir0x who are non-gamers who hate gameplay.

ethelred said:
Are people really lauding the graphics here?
Uh, no. No they aren't. Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question or something? Because you kinda need for the thing to actually be happening first.

ethelred

Crushed said:
Gameloft makes very good games except for people like Amir0x who are non-gamers who hate gameplay.

Uh, no. No they aren't. Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question or something? Because you kinda need for the thing to actually be happening first.

Oh. I must be misreading about half the posts in this thread, then. Perhaps you'd care to provide the proper meaning by way of a clever 4chan image meme or a comically accented audio recording. Or maybe graduate up to interpretive dance?

Crushed

Fry Daddy
ethelred said:
Oh. I must be misreading about half the posts in this thread, then. Perhaps you'd care to provide the proper meaning by way of a clever 4chan image meme or a comically accented audio recording. Or maybe graduate up to interpretive dance?
If 3 people saying they like how it looks, and some others saying that it could be good, is "half the thread lauding the graphics," then sure!

But hey, that must be the same reality where I do the things you're accusing me of doing, in some kind of attempt at an insult because I merely pointed out that you were mistaken.

Lobster

Banned
Amir0x said:
Those are "SOLID" racing games?

Standards keep getting lowered more and more every day. Those shits were atrocious.

Solid racing games for DS. You can't exactly find a better arcade racer on the DS other then Mario Kart.

womp

I enjoyed the hell out of Brothers In Arms DS, also from Gameloft, so I'd actually check this out just based on how well they pulled that off.

Amir0x

Banned
Crushed said:

Maybe it's because I actually own a handheld that can handle quality racing games, but Asphalt Urban GT wasn't acceptable on the fucking NGage, let alone the DS. You guys lower your standards any more, and we'll have to be digging your faces out from Satan's ballsac.

Top Bottom