• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision: there won't be a LEGO Indiana Jones demo for consoles

Lobster said:
How did the next-gen versions sell?

I recall the Wii version selling rather well.

They just announced today they have sold over 18 millions of the Lego Star Wars series, so it's makes good money.

Actually I can kinda understand them. Their targetgroup can probably be happy with just a demo and not need to buy the full game. Atleast the younger ones.

1-D_FTW

I downloaded the PC demo and understand the complaints in the PC thread. Having only played Star Wars lego a total of 5 minutes, I never realized how awful the fixed camera was.

Haunted

Kids playing with real LEGO blocks > kids playing LEGO-branded video games.

No console demo needed, anyway. The PC demo already showed that the new game is just more of the same. Maybe rent it if you're a huge Indy fanatic.

Amon37

Well Activision, my shitty video card can't run your demo so a console one would have been nice.

Not that any Lego games really need a demo.

Ramenman

Lego Star Wars Games are fun co-op games.

Not because it's Lego, because it's a simple yet amusing take on the Movies. Yes the games are a little buggy here and there, but I really had some awesome fun playing with my bro.

Well, messing around with my bro in the game, to be precise.

And don't talk about playing with real Lego bricks. It is awesome too, but it just has nothing to do with those games.

Amon37

Visualante said:
I don't actually believe you. My card is 3 or 4 years old and it ran it beautifully.

Really? When I installed the demo and clicked to run it it said:

"This demo will not run on your PC because your video card does not support Pixel Shaders V1.1, the demo will now exit."

If you still don't believe I can screeshot it for you.

Top Bottom