• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Arcade (6/11/2008) - "Whoops"

Viewt

20080611.jpg

Funny, but what I'm looking forward to is Jerry's write-up later today. I'm curious to see what their criticisms are going to be.

YYZ

hah, that's pretty good.

Also curious, especially since they have exp. in game development as well.

Trakdown

Viewt said:
20080611.jpg

Funny, but what I'm looking forward to is Jerry's write-up later today. I'm curious to see what their criticisms are going to be.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound like they've been big on Metal Gear Solid since Part 2.

Dante

probune said:
I predict a huge shitstorm of a thread because they don't like MGS4. Don't disappoint me, NeoGAF!

The guys who have their fukkin game embedded into the LIVE marketplace don't like the biggest PS3 exclusive???!

OMG :O

Cdammen

probune said:
I predict a huge shitstorm of a thread because they don't like MGS4. Don't disappoint me, NeoGAF!
iujCnXwKH.gif

Haven't used this one in quite a while.

(EDIT) And I get the comic but the joke is not tickling my funny bone.

batbeg

Eh... I got the comic, but it wasn't very funny, I think.

Dante said:
The guys who have their fukkin game embedded into the LIVE marketplace don't like the biggest PS3 exclusive???!

Man, you're already going into overdrive on the SDF :lol

Better yet, who really cares what these guys think of any game anyways? They always bitch and moan and then when they finally create a game of their own, it turns into something average at best.

Dante

batbeg said:
Eh... I got the comic, but it wasn't very funny, I think.

Man, you're already going into overdrive FOR the SDF :lol

FIXED ;) Come on you can atleast get the sentence right.

Haunted

I can identify with Gabe here.

Except for the killing the president stuff, I mean.

Dante said:
Lets hope not....It's pretty awful....But hey, let them take shots at Kojipro....they are devs too after all...
You sound personally offended.

FatalT

Banned
Dante said:
FIXED ;) Come on you can atleast get the sentence right.

I like how you blatantly point out your allegiance to Sony for us. I wish everyone had a label like that.

Comic is okay. They don't like it but that's just like, their opinions man. I'm buying the 80 GB PS3 bundle Thursday and I'm looking forward to getting back into the world of Snake.

probune

Dante said:

Dante said:
Lets hope not....It's pretty awful....But hey, let them take shots at Kojipro....they are devs too after all...

Thread's off to a good start! :D

Atrophis

Like the comic. Was kinda like that myself, was never interested in the series enough to go out and get the games until recently. Now im as addicted as the rest of (most) of you.

Lol @ Dante

eznark

Banned
Dante said:

I played through it, it was not the least bit funny but I enjoyed the mechanics of it...what, you already got banned?

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Splatt said:
Yes, sir. President, sir!

Bd-nes.png

You know, while you're taking requests, you could use a picture of Taskmaster that isn't by Steve Uy. Caselli's work is much better!

Safe Bet

Banned
PA baiting MGS/Sony fans = *yawn*

I prefer Zero Punctation's approach personally.

PS

Dante...

You should have known it was a trap.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
GAZERK said:
Wow, that was quick Dante. Also, I don't get this comic. Is it because I haven't gone through MGS2 yet? I'm assuming so...

He was hypnotised to kill the president?

I thought that was the joke :(

Safe Bet

Banned
Speaking of...

Please tell me Zero Punctation plans a MGS4 review.

It should be funny as fuck, unlike this comic.

*zing*

;)

eznark

Banned
Safe Bet said:
Speaking of...

Please tell me Zero Punctation plans a MGS4 review.

It should be funny as fuck, unlike this comic.

*zing*

;)

The review would be funny, but the response will be legendary.

Safe Bet

Banned
eznark said:
The review would be funny, but the response will be legendary.
I doubt anyone hinges game purchases on ZP's or PA's opinion, so I don't understand why people get upset when they flame games.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh my God :lol

Top Bottom