• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Media Briefing in Japan

Jonnyram

Price drop and 60GB premium will be big factors.
Also new Platinum line-up (including Gundam Musou).
Not sure about new games.

Crisis

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Price drop and 60GB premium will be big factors.
Also new Platinum line-up (including Gundam Musou).
Not sure about new games.

You do know we're talking about Japan right?

*edit* Do you mean big factors of the press conference or for the Japanese market? Because "Oh." if the first and ":lol " if the second.

Speevy said:
Kojima has taken the stage?
2vvv1bs.jpg

Jonnyram

"It's developed by FROM SOFTWARE." From Software Producer Masanori Takeuchi is on the stage. He's talking about the game, which is "cinematic action" title. The trailer showed a ninja standing on a plane, falling into Tokyo and running down the side of a building. The game is set in Tokyo -- "famous Tokyo landmarks" like Shinjuku Station.

The action scenes and the cut scenes are seemless
Wow, Lost Planet designer Keiji Nakoka is working on this game.
OMG

Sean

Banned
4:48
Holy smoke this looks cool.

4:51
They're showing us helicopters, the ninja jumps off and cuts up demon monsters as he falls down to Tokyo below. He catches onto a buiding with a rope and inside the destroyed building, there are zombie monsters. The ninja cuts them up and then a LARGE OBJECT comes crashing into the building. The game is dated for 2009. The game will be playable at TGS.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Playable at TGS! Can't wait to hear more about it, sounds fucking awesome! :D

Yeeessssss!

Ninja Blade. If it's playable at TGS it means they've probably been sitting on this one for a while.

Can't wait to see it in action.

Ninja Blade sounds really promising, i hope they release screenshots and any video heh.

anyway i keep my fingers crossed for any announcement from Mistwalker

Top Bottom