• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Media Briefing in Japan

xlildragonxod said:
That Ninja Blade trailer was so underwhelming. You guys hyped it like it was the greatest thing ever.

Also, what's so special about Ninja Blade? I'm not asking that because i think it's lame, it's because everyone was talking about it like it had a Sadness type vibe to it.

::scans thread for super hype, finds nothing::

::sees posts discussing a cool trailer and pretty awesome music, sees no mention of music in your post::

...?

xlildragonxod said:
That Ninja Blade trailer was so underwhelming. You guys hyped it like it was the greatest thing ever.

No one hyped the trailer (excuse me, teaser).
Also, no ones excited about the teaser so much as the long anticipated reveal.

xlildragonxod said:
Also, what's so special about Ninja Blade? I'm not asking that because i think it's lame, it's because everyone was talking about it like it had a Sadness type vibe to it.

Weve heard rumblings of it here and there..I remember some quotes such as "From Software is developing the 360s answer to Metal Gear" and "The matrix meets ninja" etc..

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
jonnybryce said:
5:15
Trailer's over and we getting a play thru.

5:16
It's 3:30 AM my time and I flew across the world for this? FUCK THIS.

He lives in Japan lol...

Blablurn

the conference needs more duffy

610x.jpg

I regret staying up FAR past my bedtime for this. It really came out of nowhere (didn't know about it until Kotaku had their liveblog up) and now I see why. PAX and now this ... MS announcements have really slowed to a trickle. We need X08 Europe!!!!!!!!!

abacab driver said:
No one hyped the trailer (excuse me, teaser).
Also, no ones excited about the teaser so much as the long anticipated reveal.

Weve heard rumblings of it here and there..I remember some quotes such as "From Software is developing the 360s answer to Metal Gear" and "The matrix meets ninja" etc..
Thank you, finally. These other people were just bashing me because I hadn't kept up with this game. Also, let me correct myself when i say you guys were hyping the trailer, I realize you guys were hyping the fact that it had been announced, rather.

jonnybryce said:
::scans thread for super hype, finds nothing::

::sees posts discussing a cool trailer and pretty awesome music, sees no mention of music in your post::

...?
I never said "SUPER HYPE" but i did say hype. If you missed the entire first page, there was plenty of "wows" and such at Ninja Blade. Cut the crap.

duffey

Meier said:
Duffy's ugly and has a shit voice.
Plus she's got an inferior Duffy/Duffey name. Everyone knows it's supposed to be Duffey. It just looks better!

Maybe I'm a little biased though.

xlildragonxod said:
I never said "SUPER HYPE" but i did say hype. If you missed the entire first page, there was plenty of "wows" and such at Ninja Blade. Cut the crap.

xlildragonxod said:

"wows" = greatest thing ever? Those are your words, I only responded to them.

Teknoman said:
Wait Ninja Blade is being made by From Software...

Oh brother...

They brought us Lost Kingdoms 1 + 2. Respect!

jonnybryce said:
"wows" = greatest thing ever? Those are your words, I only responded to them.
It's called an exadgeration, do you need me to explain this concept to you as well? Also, a bombardment of wows and such for a game I've never heard of before... do you expect me not to wonder what's going on?

edit. I hope you realize if I've never seen this game, or seen anyone talk about this game ever in my life, and people say wow, it would be at the trailer/teaser, not because of something else. That is why i asked two different questions.

Troidal

As long as the ninja main character is not the prime minister of Japan*, then it's all good.

Remember Metal Wolf Chaos?

pswii60

I'd have thought that Ninja Blade teaser was some kind of expansion for NGII if I didn't know beter.

I wonder what it's going to offer to set it apart.

llTll

Banned
Troidal said:
As long as the ninja main character is not the prime minister of Japan*, then it's all good.

Remember Metal Wolf Chaos?

i liked that game alot. i just didnt like the fact they kept calling me mr president :/

Top Bottom