• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

Kenka

I guess you control the skeletons thanks to some obscur mechanism.

It looks like your mind power, or whatever it is, allows you to not have to fight directly with the threats in this game.

tim1138

To steal Goldandblue's thunder it's now up to 45%--we might get an update today yet.

I have to agree with Dascu, even though the videos are pretty bizarre, I think they're showcasing the AI and how villagers and creatures can and will interact with one another in the game world.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I think the videos just show the game is going to be about cause/reaction with enemies, environments, and spells.

As we saw in the trailer first listed, one of his 'powers' used on a particular creature triggered a "You have discovered a new reaction!" info box.

These videos seem to show creatures and objects interacting in different ways. Seems to be a good sign that will be a large part of the game's premise; cause and reaction of creatures, objects, and spells mixing.

D-Pad

Looks to be another 10 o'clock-er. Maybe...

Also, looks like Square doesn't like us peeking.

Take it the first number is the percentage... Maybe...

I really want to know how these monsters interacting stuff will affect the gameplay...

...How about some character art next??

these updates seems to be timed like the Dojo's, I dont think it has anything to do with how much clicks it gets.

SilverLunar said:
I really want to know how these monsters interacting stuff will affect the gameplay...

...How about some character art next??

these updates seems to be timed like the Dojo's, I dont think it has anything to do with how much clicks it gets.
It does, read the OP. It only adds up the NEW people that visit. Which is why the updates have been taken longer each day.

Wow a few more videos like these and the smash dojo will have to step down from the throne.

Here are 3 completely random pictures to hype you up for the next update!!

eu04.JPG

dolphin-show_11179.jpg

AtlasGloveGlobeGrey.jpg

pakkit

Banned
I bet, 2 to 3 weeks down the road, when we actually get a legit gameplay trailer, everyone will be deflated and disappointed there was no crazy humping/being crushed/wolf love.

Don't Touch That Dial is up.
Watching it now.
Seems to show off a screen in the city.
Seems you can control what's on the screen with your powers...
But it pisses off the guards.
Haha.

tim1138

Don't Touch that Dial is up.
It's ther hero watching an airship and than a group of Clavats(?) marching before being knocked down by a guard.

"Too Many Thrills" has been added to the bottom.

ivysaur12

Banned
What race are the guards? They look like they have the Lilty crest on their shields but they're far too tall to be the Lilties we know of.

ivysaur12 said:
What race are the guards? They look like they have the Lilty crest on their shields but they're far too tall to be the Lilties we know of.
Some Lilties are pretty tall in this. Just look at the female ones in the "Public Spectacle" video.

tim1138

ivysaur12 said:

Yeah I can't tell either. Also looks like no more updates until Monday as the counter hasn't reset itself.

Amir0x

Banned
Well at least now we have a hero. Apparently even to change channels he must use magic hand lasers. A truly innovative magic power.

These updates are fucking rad. Can't wait for the next one.

Hell yes, title change for every video?
:D

Well at least now we have a hero. Apparently even to change channels he must use magic hand lasers. A truly innovative magic power.

Apparently, he set of the V-Chip in the TV, though.
:(

bdouble

GDGF said:
Seems like it could be...an open world action/RPG? This is sounding better and better all the time.

ok well lets not jump to conclusions but really it kinda makes sense. There are lots of problems that we have seen so far in these videos. The life of this world is interacting. From the long trailer we got all the hero was doing is running around a wide open environment throwing monsters. idk it just seems like it all has an world type of vibe to it.

Just wait and see I guess. :/

bdouble

Ananaz said:
The official european newsletter says the game is indeed open-world.

Yeah, these videos are pretty amusing really. At least it's nice to have constant updates on the game. Wouldn't mind seeing some Itahana concept art next, though. :)

haha. Well I did see that image but not the English version and didn't think much of it. I thought it only had story info in it. Now my post makes me feel like an idiot. Well good to know. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

Haunted

Seems like they're just releasing some short joke movies, probably based on inside jokes from the staff. Don't read too much into it.

The latest one is hilarious. :lol

edit: game looks ace, Dragona was right again.

Top Bottom