• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

Nah, end of the page...

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Oh shit, I knew I have saw that video somewhere...
103v6h4.jpg

Its the image group in the FFCC GC intro.

Godd one square enix, good one.:lol

batbeg

Ananaz said:
The official european newsletter says the game is indeed open-world.

Yeah, these videos are pretty amusing really. At least it's nice to have constant updates on the game. Wouldn't mind seeing some Itahana concept art next, though. :)

Some new Itahana artwork would be greatly appreciated for sure. I wish we could have just had a big reveal, though I have to admit their approach seems to work, as we pay attention to each part of the site.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Ananaz said:
The official european newsletter says the game is indeed open-world.

Yeah, these videos are pretty amusing really. At least it's nice to have constant updates on the game. Wouldn't mind seeing some Itahana concept art next, though. :)

Woa that sounds even better than I was anticipating. Not sure how I feel about this "open world" concept, but the story sounds pretty robust considering the roots of the series. Really hope it drops in N.A. soon this year.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
John Harker said:
Woa that sounds even better than I was anticipating. Not sure how I feel about this "open world" concept, but the story sounds pretty robust considering the roots of the series. Really hope it drops in N.A. soon this year.

I'm loving it. It's clear from all the videos we've seen that spells, objects, and monsters have different properties. It's going to be a blast experimenting with everything.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
EatChildren said:
I'm loving it. It's clear from all the videos we've seen that spells, objects, and monsters have different properties. It's going to be a blast experimenting with everything.

Well, I agree its beter than all this "mission based" crap RPGs have been shoveling lately... though I fear in this case, that's exactly what "open world" is a cover for here

SilverLunar said:
It usually update at midnight here, but it is already 7am now... hmm.
Like I said earlier, it's going to get slower and slower due to less new people vising the site. It's only at 54% now.

tim1138

GoldandBlue said:
Like I said earlier, it's going to get slower and slower due to less new people vising the site. It's only at 54% now.

Yeah SE really need to change the way it updates and just base it off standard hits and not new ones.

wrowa

GoldandBlue said:
A "new visitor" is nothing else than a new IP. I don't know about the rest of the world, but at least in Germany you normaly get a new IP once a day. Alternatively you can just reconnect your router as often as you want. Every time the router reconnects you get a new IP.

Nicktals

Banned
So it's gone up 15% in the last 8 hours...we're at 69...So ~16 more hours, or midnight eastern.

Last update was great...And good catch on the video...anyone recognize any of the other scenes?

Vinnk

Hats off Square. Somehow your wierd, unexplained videos has let me to refreshing the FFTCB page (and this thread) several times a day. I still don't really know what's going on but it has left me hungry for more.

Good marketing..

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lol, PARTY TIME. I think that Bomb is stoned.

Thanks, Volcynika, I love how you guys youtube this stuff so quickly.

ReiGun

That last one was hilarious. These videos are pretty dumb, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for the next one.

New one is called "Bite the hand that feeds you". I can only imagine.

GoldandBlue said:
They're doing a great job with portraying Layle in these trailers. An asshole who drops giant rocks on people and constantly gets owned.

A huge change from their normal heroes, for sure.

BishopLamont said:
This is pretty stupid, would it kill them to release a trailer?

Apparently, there is way more material readily available than the stuff you're seeing. Course they're not quite finished...

You guys don't want to be completely spoiled tho, do you?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Dragona Akehi said:
Apparently, there is way more material readily available than the stuff you're seeing. Course they're not quite finished...

Simultaneous worldwide release this year???? :D

Dragona Akehi said:

:( After waiting for 2 years it would be nice for a little more info on how the game plays.

Top Bottom