• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShockingAlberto said:
I doubt they procured any more licenses in replacement, so I'm guessing it's going to be from the ones they do have.

My money's on Ai from Yatterman.

ReXXXSoprano said:
And Joe the Condor. Mystery solved.

ShockingAlberto said:
2vifey8.jpg

And there you have it. I always seem to be on the cutting edge of shit. Now I want a cookie. A cookie I'd be glad to share with ShockingAlberto.

WE CALLED DAT SHIT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would cue the FF7 victory theme here but I have something even better.

I've used my powers of perception and I'm calling this too.

Frank West is gonna play like Ran Hibiki from Project Justice.

You can watch this and see what I mean.

I'm off to win more internets.

P.S: Capcom don't screw me and just put Maverick Hunter Zero in there. Fuck a Neo Arcadia and a BioMetal. Old School Zero, please.

EDIT: I wonder if Daimyo is gonna be in the Japanese version of UAS? It wasn't something that I thought of until now. And will the game be updated in arcades for the 5 UAS characters or will they just wait for the sequel? Too many questions for me to ponder right now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Frank West?

As in, Dead Rising's Frank West?

What the fuck?

RedBoot

I'm assuming Resident Evil characters, as well as Speed Racer, were held back for a possible TvC2. After all, they'd want big franchises for the sequel, and those are pretty much the biggest remaining from either side. Even though this is the game's debut in the US, it's still just an expanded version of the original game. They can't pull out everything they'd want for a sequel.

Besides...Frank West. So awesome.

-PXG- said:
Capcom needs to change the name, to avoid confusion, especially since this is also coming out in Japan. Something like...

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Second Broadcast: Ultimate All-Stars

or

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Next Transmission: Ultimate All-Stars

The original version was called Cross Generation of Heroes.

Syril

I thought he could jump, but only if it was to deliver flying kicks to zombies or use their heads as stepping stones.

Is it just me, or is the Tat side of fighters not really varied as far as looks go(not move list)? Im going to buy the game anyway, but just asking if its as bad when you are actually sitting down playing it. Everyone looks pretty similar from the vids online.

2 things:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be Zero from Mega Man X (in anticipation for a MMX9 16 bit release (DO FUCKN WANT))

Second, is there any way to get my 360 TE stick to work on wii? >_<

TreIII

Maybe I might be the odd man out, but I'd personally prefer RMZ-style Zero.

That version of Zero basically could roll right along with Cassharn, in that they're both fairly sleek in design, and kill robotic enemies with smooth precision.

Plus, RMZ style would possibly guarantee more weapons, as opposed to yet another Sword-user. Chain Rod? Triple Rod? Recoil Rod? Shield Boomerang? PLUS the Saber and Buster Gun? It would make for a much more interesting character, in my opinion.

'Course, in the end, for most people it would boil down to if you prefer your Zero with green boobs, or wearing a thong. :lol

Any way, solid picks, overall. No Phoenix Wright, sure, but maybe he and others can appear next time around...

EDIT: ON THE OTHER HAND...

just like those on the SRK forum are postulating..what if this is "Zero Gouki" (from Cyberbots) instead?

He was on the original "proposed characters" list...

billy.sea

Banned
Frank West would be so awesome to play as. He can pull out so many weapons.
I don't understand why people want Phoenix though. How is he gonna fight? Attack with Text Bubble?

McNum

TreIII said:
EDIT: ON THE OTHER HAND...

just like those on the SRK forum are postulating..what if this is "Zero Gouki" (from Cyberbots) instead?

He was on the original "proposed characters" list...

You know Akuma from Street Fighter? Imagine a giant robot version of him. That's Zero Gouki. I'm thinking it's Megaman X/Zero Zero, though. If they wanted Akuma, they could just have, you know, added Akuma.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
billy.sea said:
Frank West would be so awesome to play as. He can pull out so many weapons.
I don't understand why people want Phoenix though. How is he gonna fight? Attack with Text Bubble?
LP: Finger point
HP: Desk Slam (overhead)

QCF P: Take That! (throws evidence at people)
QCF 2P: Objection (Giant Objection Text Bubble)
QCF K: Pearl Ball (a ball comes out of nowhere and Pearl comes in to pick it up)

Throw: Psyche Lock

For the rest, they can just give him some kicks that don't look too out of place. Look at how buff he is, you'd be crazy to think Phoenix couldn't fight (even if he is a wimp).

Use your imagination!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
billy.sea said:

QCF+HP/WP = Hyper Combo: OBJECTION!

MONSTER! 150 hits!

(Wait, this isn't MvC3. :()

I'm cool with all of those additions except Frank West. As much as I like Dead Rising I think he's completely wrong for this kind of crossover. Oh well. Also I hope Condor isn't too much of a clone.

Milabrega

Its going to be Zero Gouki instead of MMX series Zero. Fuck =(

Go N article said:
Tatsunoko Side:

- Condor no Joe
- Yattaman #2

- Shurato
- Soul Taker
- Nakahara Komugi
- Daikyojin
- Beruku Katsue
- Tekkaman Evil
- Braiking Boss

Capcom Side:

- Leon
- Nash (Charlie)
- Date Masamune
- Arthur
- Ibuki
- Vega (M. Bison)
- ReiRei
- Zero Gouki
- Tiara Hime
- Nero
- June
- Rouge
- Tyrant
- Hinata

Though no Frank on that list still gives me hope for MMX Zero.

Milabrega said:
Its going to be Zero Gouki instead of MMX series Zero. Fuck =(

Tatsunoko Side:

- Condor no Joe
- Yattaman #2
- Shurato
- Soul Taker
- Nakahara Komugi
- Daikyojin
- Beruku Katsue
- Tekkaman Evil
- Braiking Boss

Capcom Side:

- Leon
- Nash (Charlie)
- Date Masamune
- Arthur
- Ibuki
- Vega (M. Bison)
- ReiRei
- Zero Gouki
- Tiara Hime
- Nero
- June
- Rouge
- Tyrant
- Hinata

That list no longer applies because we got Tekkaman Blade and Frank West.
Besides, it wouldn't make sense to add another playable Giant SOLELY on the Capcom side.

-PXG-

Kulock said:
The original version was called Cross Generation of Heroes.

I know. I own it :p

Just saying, it would make it easier, for less knowledgeable people. Then again, most people don't what fuck Tatsunoko is either :lol

Zero better be Maverick Hunter Zero, and not ZX Zero. Fuck that new age bullshit. Gimme dat old skool!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ookami-kun said:
Yeah, it's just Zero. We have three (or four?) possible Capcom Zeros.
MMX, MMZ, MMBN?

What's the fourth?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think its going to be Zero from the Mega Man Zero games, since he did show up in anther fighting game. I just can't remember which one it was >_<

I doubt it's Zero Gouki. He'd be Gold Lightan/PTX size and there's no one new on the Tat side to balance him.

It's probably a Megaman series Zero. I'm thinking BN or MMZ.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ookami-kun said:
The (godawful) SVC Chaos.
Thats it. I thought it was an SNK Vs. Capcom game, but I checked Capcom vs. SNK 2 and found nothing. I only remember playing it for like 20 minutes and just messing around a bit with Zero.

I think its going to be that Zero and not the Zero from the X series, since he is just Zero in the X series and I don't think is ever called Mega Man Zero till the Zero series.

-PXG-

Drkirby said:
Thats it. I thought it was an SNK Vs. Capcom game, but I checked Capcom vs. SNK 2 and found nothing. I only remember playing it for like 20 minutes and just messing around a bit with Zero.

I think its going to be that Zero and not the Zero from the X series, since he is just Zero in the X series and I don't think is ever called Mega Man Zero till the Zero series.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom