• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexy japanese eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoothismafucka.gif

X26

Banned
fleshegg?

This would make a pretty good condom I'd imagine, and I'm sure the average aisan male would appreciated the extra girth

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
I thought it was some kind of boiled egg container or something. That is, until it stretched. And than it clicked.

big_z

i can see the egg slipping out of your hand filled with man seed resulting in a sprinkler like mess to clean up.

Rorschach

....am I the only one that thought this was gonna be edible and what was hidden inside was yolk*? :(

*not that kind of yolk, perv!

Replicant

:lol :lol :lol

I can't help but LOL-ing when the announcer encourages the viewer to 'enjoy' the eggs.

"Chanto fit!!" :lol

Mirimar

Ecto311 said:

Does amazon carry this?[/QUOTE]
They do! Click on the Tinyurl link I posted above.
They're called Tenga Eggs and come in a variety of forms..apparently
TENGA EGG CLICKER
TENGA EGG WAVY
TENGA EGG TWISTER
TENGA EGG SILKY

I don't know, doesn't that seem like it would hurt? I imagine you'd need a decent amount of pressure for the thing to actually stretch..

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
FromTheFuture said:
I don't know, doesn't that seem like it would hurt? I imagine you'd need a decent amount of pressure for the thing to actually stretch..
Dude it's a boner not a raw egg.

batbeg

Mirimar said:
For anyone interested in buying, here ya go :D
About $3.75 each roughly, or less if you buy a lot.
http://tinyurl.com/lno9gx
So, who will jump in?

Does Amazon ship internationally? I'm trying to buy some just because it looks fucking crazy, but I can't figure out how to operate through all the moonspeak. I don't want to bother only to find out they don't ship to the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom