• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu news (02/17)

Spiegel

241s08p.jpg

New games/info:

[PSP] Ace Combat Joint Assault
[Wii] Xenoblade
[PS3/360] Super Street Fighter IV:
- Ibuki, Makoto, Dudley confirmed
[NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3

Reviews:

[NDS] Shiren 4 - 9/9/8/9
[NDS] Lufia - 7/8/7/8
[NDS] Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed - 8/8/8/8
[PSP] Blazblue Portable - 7/7/7/7
[PSP] Kiniro no Corda 3 - 9/9/9/8
[PSP] Power Pro Success Legend - 8/7/7/7
[PSP] Kenka Bancho 4 - 9/8/8/8
[PSP] Minna no Tennis portable - 9/9/8/8

Link Man

Banned
Vamphuntr said:
Ouch at Lufia/Estopolis. It seems making this an ARPG and retconing the plot wasn't such a good idea :(.
75% isn't that bad, it's probably what the original game would get.

Vamphuntr said:
Ouch at Lufia/Estopolis. It seems making this an ARPG and retconing the plot wasn't such a good idea :(.

This is what I feared. I wish it was more of a remake than a reimagining; Lufia 2 had great dungeons that didn't need to be messed with.

farnham

Banned
MAKOTO!! YES!!

Damn now i have to buy that damn game.. I hope at least its on PC since i already own the 360 version of the original.. (or maybe on another platform i own..like PSP, DS, Ipod Touch, Wii..?? DO IT CAPCOM)

If not im stuck with another street fighter game on the 360 i guess.. just like i bought Street Fighter 2, SF2 Turbo, Super Street Fighter 2 and SF Alpha 2 on the SNES

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Spiegel said:
[NDS] Lufia - 7/8/7/8
[NDS] Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed - 8/8/8/8
Oh S-E, even Namco was willing to pay more for Morizumi's latest pile of crap. :(

2San

Spiegel said:
New games/info:
[PSP] Kiniro no Corda 3 - 9/9/9/8
Lol wondering who reviewed this, someone who's really really in touch with their feminine side? Or do they have actual women reviewing this.

B.K.

Stabby McSter said:
I'm pretty much double dipping for SSF4, potentially triple dipping if they ever decide to port it to the PC. :<

Why not wait for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo? You know it's going to happen.

Vamphuntr

Feep said:
How it is retconned, by the way?

It's more of a reimagining to be honest. That means they can change the plot anyway they want. From screenshots it's clear that some party members are together when it would be impossible to have them in the same party in the original snes. To what extend did they change it? We'll know soon.

Link Man said:
75% isn't that bad, it's probably what the original game would get.

For Famitsu it's not a very good score. Heck even Kiniro no Corda 3 got 9/9/9/8 and it's some kind of text novel game for women.

Poyunch

Even though Nier looks pretty bad I am interested in Replicant only for the character design. The TGS trailer was great, IMO.

Like I said, we've all seen from the last few Famitsu issues that the Wii clearly no longer exists in Japan, so Famitsu no longer puts Wii games in its issues.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Spiegel said:
[PS3/360] Super Street Fighter IV:
- Ibuki, Makoto, Dudley confirmed

Not mag scans, from someone who played a SSF4 build at posted stuff over at SRK.

dudl_hawk.png

mak_ibu.png

Top Bottom