• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu news (02/17)

Totakeke said:
Holy shit, what?! Is it normal for a roguelike to get that kind of scores? Must be some moolah being passed around.

Not normal for roguelikes but the standard (and I believe one point lower than the previous entry) for Shiren.

Tenbatsu

6gjtlc.jpg

Xenoblade is in this issue

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Father_Brain said:
I see Famitsu has reorganized their TOC. That'll make it a lot harder to tell how few Wii games are covered each week. :lol
That just hasn't been scanned yet.

Vamphuntr

Father_Brain said:
I see Famitsu has reorganized their TOC. That'll make it a lot harder to tell how few Wii games are covered each week. :lol

It's because it's the second page of the table of content...

B.K.

Father_Brain said:
I see Famitsu has reorganized their TOC.

Not really. They have that page every week. That page is the second half of the table of contents. I assume that it's for the articles and other features each week.

Father_Brain said:

I'm pretty sure it's that, AND the actual TOC are two different pages.

ILikeFeet

Banned
ntropy said:
why is everyone in sf4 jacked up on roids? i miss lean, middleweight sagat sf2

that's what I don't like about SF4's art style. I just hate the modeling. TvC looks sooo much more appealing.

Xenoblade kind of looks like WKC, but that could be because I've been playing it a lot lately.

The font used in the title totally looks like the one used for Xenosaga. :lol

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
distantmantra said:
Xenoblade kind of looks like WKC, but that could be because I've been playing it a lot lately.

The font used in the title totally looks like the one used for Xenosaga. :lol
That's not a good thing, is it? WKC scored even worse than Estpolis/Lufia.

So what is Ketsui Extra's official Xbox 360 release date? It's supposed to be in this issue, it's the only thing I care about in this issue, and no one has mentioned it in this thread yet. :lol

Wehrwolf

souvlakispacestation said:
So what is Ketsui Extra's official Xbox 360 release date? It's supposed to be in this issue, it's the only thing I care about in this issue, and no one has mentioned it in this thread yet. :lol

Not from Famitsu, but I've been hearing April 22nd from misc places taking reservations.

Wehrwolf said:
Not from Famitsu, but I've been hearing April 22nd from misc places taking reservations.

Yeah, I know the April 22nd date, but the top guy at 5pb said a few days ago that the official date would be released in this week's Famitsu. The April 22nd date has never been confirmed by 5pb, and the fact they're "releasing" the release date in this issue could mean it's a different date.

Top Bottom