• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Virgin GAF thread Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Koshiba and Electrikluv!

I've noticed there's a bunch of GAFVirgins floating around lately. Really confused on what women (or men) really want, wtf to do with them once you've got them, and really bizzare stances on what's expected by the opposite (or same) sex. Im saddened by this =( So, I wanted a thread for you guys (or girls, but i doubt it) to maybe post some ideas and opinions that might get you to cash in your vcard. Or maybe you effed up your vcard and you're wanting to try it again. Whatever the case, you're here so fess up and figure out some stuff.

Also- I can translate the average woman's insane bs and expectations for you into something you might be able to work with to get your self laid. I speak crazy bitch :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Duct_tape_tickle_torture.gif

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Are gaffers really that desperate to get laid that they must resort to game forums on the internet?

sign me up!

Duct_tape_tickle_torture.gif?? I see no duct tape there! ....and I dont care :D nom nom!

Im not sure fisting on the first date will go over well. Takes a special kind of hooker for that <3

edit: jesus I really didnt see the duct tape...all i saw was nom nom nommm >_<

WJD

I'm more curious as to how many people on GAF are actually virgins - a surprising amount seem to have actually stuck it at least once in their life.

That is, if you believe everything you read.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
I'd like to pretend to be Jason Bourne having amnesia. Then my woman would help me to remember how to have sex.

I think that would qualify as pity sex, on her part. Sex is sex tho!

Wait, so we post questions, and you the female will answer??

And by we I don't mean me.

But I will ask some weird questions.

Davedough

LunaClover said:
Yep, for another hour. Go for it!

Why does being a female on a forum instantly make you insanely attractive and wearing relatively nothing?

Or is that just how I view things?

half a moon said:
Girls like circumcised penises better right?

Most american girls have never really seen uncut men due to the rediculous unecessary tradition, so they might find it unapealing. Depends on the girl. IMO -uncut is better, as they've got an extra layer of awesomeness.

ATF487

If I'm really boring, I should just keep asking questions when I'm talking to girls, right?

To be honest I'm not trying very hard to get laid, but I suppose having sex would be a nice change of pace from having no sex

LunaClover said:
Also- I can translate the average woman's insane bs and expectations for you into something you might be able to work with to get your self laid. I speak crazy bitch :lol

Since when are you the average woman?

As a not so proud member of Virgingaf I think I've started the road to success. I have realized I'm actually an ok person, maybe a bit of an asshole. I really just need to further open up my shell and find the right girl. The sad part is I'm kind of picky.

ATF487 said:
If I'm really boring, I should just keep asking questions when I'm talking to girls, right?

To be honest I'm not trying very hard to get laid, but I suppose having sex would be a nice change of pace from having no sex

Yes, but what kind of questions are you asking, and to what end? If you're wanting to have sex with her, keep it light and throw in questions that will make her think, and ideally wet. But just keep the convo as light as she does. Otherwise it gets creepy.

LunaClover said:
Yep, for another hour. Go for it!

OK!

-Do all women go to the toilet to fart?
-Why do women carry such small handbags? They can barely fit a credit card!
-Why don't all women trim their mange?
-Do all women get hairy bum holes?
-Why do so many women complain about their bodies so much?
-Is it true that women change their underwear 3 times a day?

This is all for now.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Its really important to post your age too. (It does make a difference)

Also losing your virginity is not that big of a deal.

The funny thing, is that im what you could call a 'loser' and ive had my share of intimate moments.
(Cant do that kind of stuff anymore thanks to the medication, but im cool)

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Dabookerman said:
OK!

This is all for now.

Dabookerman
Needsahookerman
(Today, 11:14 PM)
Reply | Quote

Rahxephon91 said:
As a not so proud member of Virgingaf I think I've started the road to success. I have realized I'm actually an ok person, maybe a bit of an asshole. I really just need to further open up my shell and find the right girl. The sad part is I'm kind of picky.

If the asshole part is due to confidence, you can totally put that to work with a girl. Confidence can pretty much work fucking wonders, as long as your not cocky about it. As for the pickyness, do you have a list or something? I mean are you going to bust it out with a potential?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
On a side note I'd like to say I was proudly a member of this group this time last week.

Now I can say I gave up my membership card... :lol :D

Bit-Bit

LunaClover said:
Most american girls have never really seen uncut men due to the rediculous unecessary tradition, so they might find it unapealing. Depends on the girl. IMO -uncut is better, as they've got an extra layer of awesomeness.
The great debate of GAF is finally over. I win!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I dated a girl who was desesperate to lose her virginity. It was really creepy.
At the end of the day i explained to her that i didnt want to be her 'first'. She was not pleased.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This is probably going to be the stupidest post I'll ever make in this forum and it will get mocked to hell in this thread, but whatever:

Guys, don't go to a whore for your first time. It's fucking traumatising.

My advice for virgins is to find someone you can be awkward with, because that is likely what it's going to be. If you are scared to have sex in any situation where things may not work out like you planned, than you aren't ready. TALK TO THE WOMAN!

Dabookerman said:
OK!

This is all for now.

-only those who dont trust their own asscheeks?
-social stigma. that one is beyond me, but how do you just carry a wallet? Where do you put the gum?
-mange? what kind of women do you know??
- depends on the genes, but most wont
- because of a warped body image from society
- you are friends with hookers im guessing. not typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom