• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOTS FIRED: Activision launches red turtle shells at Nintendo with Blur commerical

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Blur Commercial

16bkq49.gif

Shameless.

:lol :lol

One of the best videogame commercials I've seen in a long time actually.

hatchx said:
I wonder if Blur will be in the NPD three years after it comes out?

Probably not because it will have an updated sequel.

Weenerz

Banned
If Nintendo was a petty as others with their commercials, they would just have to highlight a NPD list for 2 months after Blur came out, highlighting where Mario Kart and where Blur are.

JDSN

Banned
So, what do you guys think will sell more next month? MKWii or the combined sales of all the versions of Blur?

Weenerz said:
If Nintendo was a petty as others with their commercials, they would just have to highlight a NPD list for 2 months after Blur came out, highlighting where Mario Kart and where Blur are.

Sales aren't everything. I'm sure Miley Cyrus is burning up the sales charts right now but doesn't mean she's a great artist.

OldJadedGamer said:
Sales aren't everything. I'm sure Miley Cyrus is burning up the sales charts right now but doesn't mean she's a great artist.

It certainly means people like her and her song.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
OldJadedGamer said:

And being slightly more based on real cars doesn't make Blur a better game.

Jin34

It would make more sense if it were Modnation Racers taking a shot at Mario Kart since the kart racing genre is just Mario Kart alone until it comes out, while as "realistic looking car" racers are a dime a dozen.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
OldJadedGamer said:
One of the best videogame commercials I've seen in a long time actually.
Agreed but somehow I still didn't like it. Would have preferred to see the kart racers being plowed by the Blur cars or something.

Top Bottom