• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon: 1 year subs to gaming mags for $5

Too much of a good deal to say no to. I haven't subscribed to a gaming mag since Gamefan, and now I subscribe to both NP and PSM. Thank you OP for this info!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Just subscribed to NP. I haven't enjoyed OXM since the xbox days. And I don't own a PS3. Thanks OP!!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
96% off OXM?! Can't.....resist......

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
handofg0d said:
Does OPM offer anything in the way of demo discs or freebies from time to time?
I know they use to have codes to DL the months Qore episode. Haven't got the magazine in like a year though.

Pankaks said:
96% off OXM?! Can't.....resist......
n6xcma.gif

So which magz do you guys recommend above the others? I have chosen PC Gamer and OGM. I am not sure how the Playstation Mag is and I haven't read a Nintendo Power since the Super Nintendo days so...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
_dementia said:

The last gaming magazine I subscribed to was Gamepro back in the 90s :p.

Instro said:
So what are on the discs that come with OXM anyway? Im thinking of ordering that as well.

Demos and trailers I'm assuming.

strideramc

Got Nintendo Power, OXM and Playstation mag all for $15 for a year. Thanks for the heads up, that price is a steal.

Truespeed

Want these mags at the Amazon.com prices? No problem, just ship them to an arbitrary US address (e.g Microsoft headquarters in Washington) and just log into their website and change your address.

gimmmick

OXM and PC gamer for me for 10 bucks. That's a whole lot of reading material on the toilet for 10 smackers :lol

Instro

Wario64 said:
Does Nintendo Power still come with posters? I might just subscribe just for them.

I believe so, but its very rare. Its not like it used to be in that regard, back in the day it came with a poster every month.

madara

What if you already have an active sub? NP runs to March 2011 for me. I really dont need double issues and waste half the sub.

JesseZao

Wow. That's less than one off a stand. They must really be hurting for subscriber numbers to report to advertisers.

Goretrail

Rad balls! Only had one issue left on my PC gamer sub. Now I won't have to be a lamer again, since I'll continue to read PC gamer, thanks op!

Top Bottom