• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

Judderman said:
IT'S GO TIME.

iivSK.gif

I absolutely love thie GIF.

Seatbelts fastened, trays in their upright and locked positions.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Wait, the Natal event is an hour and a half?

This means that we have:

30 minute pre-show
90 minute conference
X minute post show (guess 30 minutes)
90 minute Natal conference

So they have approximately 4+ hours of press conferences, and they decided to overlap 90 minutes of it with Sony's conference.

What the hell are they thinking? :lol

TheOddOne

Nirolak said:

This means that we have:

30 minute pre-show
90 minute conference

So they have approximately 4+ hours of press conferences, and they decided to overlap 90 minutes of it with Sony's conference.

Ehhh... its Microsoft. No explanation needed :lol

NIGHT-

Foliorum Viridum said:
Request: Could some links for spoiler free conference videos be posted in the OP for after they've aired? I have exams during Sony and Nintendo and without GAF being lovely and providing me with a sure way of not encountering spoilers I don't think I'll be able to find a stream without dodging the headlines. I know lots of other people are in my position too.

I was going to start a new thread for that, but it seems appropriate here. Unless of course people feel like a seperate thread for such a thing would be better.

This. I will be working during the conferences and want to watch the conferences in whole and not be spoiled of what went down :D

I think we should have a new thread made so we can't run into spoilers

I'll just open two browsers and steam the sony and natal video's, muting the natal one. At least then I can see people jumping about kicking the air for a bit of a laugh.

Nachkebia

Banned
Microsoft - Best show, show is so amazing they sell us shit and we love it
Wii - Mostly boring but two minutes of super mindblowing awasomness
Sony - Shittiest show, but actually the best shit we can really enjoy through out the year

Its been like this for two years in a raw :lol

OMG Aero

NIGHT- said:
This. I will be working during the conferences and want to watch the conferences in whole and not be spoiled of what went down :D

I think we should have a new thread made so we can't run into spoilers
You'll probably see spoilers just by being on the forum because of all the new discussion threads for new games.
I think the only way you would be able to see the conferences after they have been on without learning of anything in them is by avoiding all gaming sites and just getting someone you know to email you a link to the conference video when it is up.

Nirolak said:

This means that we have:

30 minute pre-show
90 minute conference

They know what NeoGAF loves? :lol

SlayrUK

Foliorum Viridum said:
Request: Could some links for spoiler free conference videos be posted in the OP for after they've aired? I have exams during Sony and Nintendo and without GAF being lovely and providing me with a sure way of not encountering spoilers I don't think I'll be able to find a stream without dodging the headlines. I know lots of other people are in my position too.

I was going to start a new thread for that, but it seems appropriate here. Unless of course people feel like a seperate thread for such a thing would be better.

This please. Thanks.

Sadist said:
http://e3.nintendo.com/

This could come in handy

Kind of makes me wonder why Nintendo is streaming it this year.
They never really seemed to care about E3 that much before, at least, not outside giving investors a good show and maybe a bone to gamers here and there.
And they can't possibly think that the expanded market it going to watch a video game conference for two hours...

Something is up, and I like it.
:D

selig

Banned
AceBandage said:
They never really seemed to care about E3 that much before, at least, not outside giving investors a good show and maybe a bone to gamers here and there.
And they can't possibly think that the expanded market it going to watch a video game conference for two hours...

they streamd last year, too, afaik

AceBandage said:

they do that every year

GDGF

Soothsayer
Oh shit. Just had my first 500 Internal Server error of this E3 period and it's still like 9 days away :lol

selig

Banned
AceBandage said:
Pretty sure they didn't, actually.

im pretty sure they did.

also, wat, if we´re getting 500´d now, gaf will be dead for the whole e3-week :lol

Deepack said:
Damn, Nintendo's conference is right around dinner time here... Will prolly be missing that one...

yeah, because you HAVE to eat at that time... :lol

Bentendo

AceBandage said:
Then why the hell is every site making such a big deal out of it.
I never remember them streaming it.
Bah.

I'm not sure why. They've been doing it for quite some time. I'm guessing the Nintendo sites DO in fact make a big deal out of it every year, but we just don't remember.

I'm just glad G4 and Spike has got me covered. My MAC is just not trustworthy when it comes to videos.

dsister44

Deepack said:
Damn, Nintendo's conference is right around dinner time here... Will prolly be missing that one...

I'm thinking about delaying me return home by a week just so that I dont get called for dinner halfway through the conference:lol :lol :lol

ReiGun

My second E3 as a Gaffer. Gonna be at work during the big 3 conferences, but luckily I have job where I can get away with watching them online. Trying to keep my hype to a minimum, but I know once conference time rolls around, I'm gonna lose it. :lol

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Nachkebia said:
Microsoft - Best show, show is so amazing they sell us shit and we love it
Wii - Mostly boring but two minutes of super mindblowing awasomness
Sony - Shittiest show, but actually the best shit we can really enjoy through out the year

Its been like this for two years in a raw :lol
Are you serious? I always find MS's conference boring as hell.

I should be able to watch all the conferences live, unless preparing for my impending move to New York City gets in the way. Yay for having a job that isn't 9 to 5!

Nintendo being 2 hours means alot of numbers and smiling montages or alot of demos. With new hardware, the latter seems most appropriate.

I doubt Zelda will be more than a trailer at the conference and be HUGE on the show floor like TP unless there is something awesome in it that uses the vitality sensor that they will demo.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Realllllyyyyy hyped for all the conferences. I really want to see Zelda Wii. Thankfully, I don't have to work during any of the conferences. :D

Konosuke

Goddamnit, i already lost a 500 Error : <
In a perfect world Kojima Productions would show a 15min MGS: Rising trailer with a ZOE3 outro :D

Konosuke said:
Goddamnit, i already lost a 500 Error : <
In a perfect world Kojima Productions would show a 15min MGS: Rising trailer with a ZOE3 outro :D

MGS: Rising to include ZoE3 demo.

Sweet justice is served.

Omiee

this might sound realy weird to some of you but im looking forward to seeing stuff from fifa 11 more than anything actually ( well not more than agent or last guardian )
because world cup was such an improvment over fifa 10 which was already almost perfect so i cant wait to see how they improve everything in fifa 11
and man david villa with barca is gonna be amazing watching soccer

Top Bottom