• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb E3 thread

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I just came in now, I have no idea what's going on.

Leigh is actually a pretty good writer. I never saw her episode last year. Gulp.

WEGGLES

Oh they're streaming!

*load their uStream page*

122.jpg

I swear to god I dated someone just like this chick in college, I had her pegged as being from fucking long island the second I tuned in. It's making it much more annoying.

GOD DAMNIT SHE EVEN SOUNDS THE SAME.

FUCK

MickeyKnox said:
I swear to god I dated someone just this chick in college, I had her pegged as being from fucking long island the second I tuned in. It's making it much more annoying.

GOD DAMNIT SHE EVEN SOUNDS THE SAME.

FUCK
Maybe...?

Manus

Rez said:
I just came in now, I have no idea what's going on.

Leigh is actually a pretty good writer. I never saw her episode last year. Gulp.

She just fell out of her dress. She's hammered.

Patryn

Is Leigh under the impression that she is hosting this podcast? Is that why she feels she must interject and comment on every fucking thing that a person says?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
she actually had a good point about 'the physical language' thing

Patryn said:
Is Leigh under the impression that she is hosting this podcast? Is that why she feels she must interject and comment on every fucking thing that a person says?
She's a drunk Long Island girl, this is what they do.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think this is the first time I've seen/heard this woman, and... I believe I am ready for murder already. Fully understand the hate in this thread, ALREADY.

"Don't give Leigh any gin". Best advice in the history of advice.

WEGGLES

Patryn said:
I believe the term for that is called

drunk

Lijik

WHY DIDNT NO ONE TELL ME DRUNK LEIGH WAS IN THE HOUSE?

Konami saved E3, this is icing on the cake :lol :lol

Atilac

Leigh, You can go 5 minutes without saying something. You don't have to comment on every single thing.
Christ, that upturn in her voice when she begins to talk. She acts like a low rent hooker.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the beginning, i came in from when just after Brad came in. She... doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as this thread is making it seem. At least she's kind of articulate.

Unless she was all super-drunk idiot at the beginning.

Ecto311

Its funny to watch because jeff points at the screen and starts laughing, you know hes reading the comments in chat and possibly here.

Top Bottom