• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can video tape in public, Goober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
Oh dear :lol
I'm sure there's some country where you're not allowed to directly video tape individuals without their consent, but I can't seem to remember which country.

Netherlands?

AlexMogil

Shanadeus said:
I'm sure there's some country where you're not allowed to directly video tape individuals without their consent, but I can't seem to remember which country.

Netherlands?

America.

Well, if said individuals are cops.

Medalion

Banned
He's not even a voyeur, he's letting everyone know, yes I am a perv and videotaping this girl and doesn't give a fuck.

geeko

This wouldn't go the same way if it were in Japan.

5oa4hs.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Shanadeus said:

Netherlands?
Also the UK. Sometimes. Depends what day of the week it is and who is the one making the decisions in the justice system during that particular hour.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Shanadeus said:

Netherlands?
unsure, but NL has some retarded laws that my colleague explained. Apparently, if you work at a Supermarket and they get a video of you just outright stealing tons of shit, it's not useable in court/firing unless you consented to be videotaped.

For this reason I tend to jerk off in shops a lot.

Alucrid

Banned
Everyone in this video to basement dwelling, 'goober' slinging, cameraman to biker guy with a soul patch are just douches.

Fei

I love how he calls the biker out for looking like a complete tool. Of course, the stereotypical response - You wish you were me! Why do cycling enthusiasts always look like jackasses..

skybaby

If you want to protect your 17 yo daughter so much then don't have her spread her crouch around in tight shorts in the middle of times square

Shanadeus

Banned
catfish said:
unsure, but NL has some retarded laws that my colleague explained. Apparently, if you work at a Supermarket and they get a video of you just outright stealing tons of shit, it's not useable in court/firing unless you consented to be videotaped.

For this reason I tend to jerk off in shops a lot.
Wouldn't entering the supermarket be a form of consent?
I mean, it's a private building and shouldn't be under the same rules as public space.

Otherwise I think it's generally a good idea to require the consent of the person you're filming.

Lunchbox

Banned
why was the old lady and the cyclist being like that?

"i dont wanna let you tape that" ......she's in the middle of time square doing that shit. its not like he broke into her house and taped it

ezekial45

Banned
Wow, what a prick. :lol :lol

Lunchbox said:

"i dont wanna let you tape that" ......she's in the middle of time square doing that shit. its not like he broke into her house and taped it

The older woman could've been the girl's mom. The model was 17.

jorma

is now taking requests
I'm really confused. Girl didn't seem to mind so why should anyone else? I mean she was posing for them and all.

Dali

I like the way she blurts out "I'm seventeen!" as though that's some sort of deterrent. Maybe if she'd have said something like thirteen or twelve
...maaaaaybe

Kinyou

I don't get it. Why was the photograph team complaining about him filming the girl? They were the ones that decided to put her in super tight shorts right in the middle of the times square.

.... and what the hell is a Goober?

ezekial45

Banned
Lunchbox said:
you daughters in tight shorts spreading her legs in times square, and you're mad at ONE dude?

No, they're at fault too. They should've known something like that would happen before doing the shoot.

I'm singling out the guy because he's obviously an asshole and a creep.

kaskade

Lunchbox said:

No one in time square is jerking off to her though(maybe). That guy is probably home jerking off to her.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
jorma said:
I'm really confused. Girl didn't seem to mind so why should anyone else? I mean she was posing for them and all.
It looks like he crossed the nebulous line between observing and perving out.

jdogmoney

Says something that only a few people think it's weird that the girl is doing this in Times freakin' Square.

Oh, sure, present yourself like a mandrill for hundreds of tourists, but a guy videotaping it? That's over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom