• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can video tape in public, Goober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tabsina said:
Why is everyone coming back to legality.. jebus, it seems like some of you would be fine with murder if it was legal

"sure it might be creepy and pervy, but it isn't illegal, so the others are assholes for blocking him" is the trend of responses i'm seeing here - why does it matter if it is legal, it is creepy and pervy, that's the problem
Parents who put their underage daughters in the middle of time square in short ass shorts doing leg splits don't get to be morally outraged when people look. Sorry, you lose.

elrechazao said:
Parents who put their underage daughters in the middle of time square in short ass shorts doing leg splits don't get to be morally outraged when people look. Sorry, you lose.

This.

And also :lol

tabsina

elrechazao said:

I don't disagree with that, it just seems odd that you are willing to overlook the fact that he is videotaping her crotch because of that, whether it is legal or not

The cyclist is the main person I was actually talking about when I said I thought it was bizarre that you were calling them assholes. But hey, never mind, enjoy defending the douche.

zoku88

tabsina said:
Why is everyone coming back to legality.. jebus, it seems like some of you would be fine with murder if it was legal

"sure it might be creepy and pervy, but it isn't illegal, so the others are assholes for blocking him" is the trend of responses i'm seeing here - why does it matter if it is legal, it is creepy and pervy, that's the problem
Well, you can't say that there was an expectation of privacy in the TIMES SQUARE, whether it was legal or not. I mean, most people have an expectation of not being murdered.

And so what if something is creepy or pervy? It doesn't mean it's wrong for someone to do it.

KevinCow

Banned
Camera guy was creepy.
Girl had a nice ass.
Girl was stupid for doing splits in tight short shorts in the middle of Time's Square and getting offended when people noticed her nice ass.
Parents were idiots for letting their daughter doing splits in tight short shorts in the middle of Time's Square and then getting upset when people noticed the aforementioned nice ass.
Cyclist was a douche for jumping into someone else's business and trying to act tough.

Really, the only person in the video who wasn't at some sort of fault was the guy who got between the cyclist and the camera guy.

Why do people suck.

Why am I not surprised that GAF would jump to the defense of the fat pervert. LOL

Edit: One that was intentionally trying to get a reaction from the crowd I might add. :lol

The Shadow said:
Why am I not surprised that GAF would jump to the defense of the fat pervert. LOL
Because some people find it more morally shocking that parents would put their daughter in public doing such things.

Lunchbox

Banned
The Shadow said:

im gonna go out on the street and bend over in front you

if you DARE to look at me, youre a perv!!! you disgusting PERV!!!!

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
The Shadow said:

No one "came to his defense", most people are all saying he's fucking weird. It doesn't matter, don't act like an idiot and pretend to be all outraged when people notice your hot daughter doing splits in short-shorts in the middle of Times Square.

dejay

Banned
Lunchbox said:
im gonna go out on the street and bend over in front you

if you DARE to look at me, youre a perv!!! you disgusting PERV!!!!

There's a difference between taking a legitimate short look and filming it for an extended period.

I appreciate hot women, but I don't stand there staring at them for minutes at a time.

kazuo

What is the girl doing at 2:30? Presenting?

Come on now

Then the woman, presumably the girl's mom, walks up and says "I DONT WANT YOU TAKING PICTURES OF HER BUTT," but there's the girl with her ass in the air in the middle of New York City.

And you don't want anyone taking pictures.

Creppy/pervy or not, what the fuck did you expect?

Come on now :lol

Shiggie

OptimoPeach said:
Not in New York
mn01g7.jpg

Hylian7

A few things that didn't seem clear from this video:

#1 - What exactly was she doing, and why?
#2 - Was that her voice that said "I'm 17 you know"?

Him saying "goober" hilarious though.

Darren870

The Shadow said:

Edit: One that was intentionally trying to get a reaction from the crowd I might add. :lol

I agree with you 100% man, its one thing to look in passing however its another thing to video tape it and be creepy about it.

Every time the girl moves Boots also moves so he can zoom in on her ass/crotch. I felt like a perv just watching that video.

If a girl is running in short shorts in Time Square would it be okay for someone to run behind her with a camera filming her ass because she is running in public? Or how about a group of Women doing Yoga in Central Park in their tights? Would if be okay to film then? Seems like according to GAF it would be....

Darren870 said:
I agree with you 100% man, its one thing to look in passing however its another thing to video tape it and be creepy about it.

Every time the girl moves Boots also moves so he can zoom in on her ass/crotch. I felt like a perv just watching that video.

If a girl is running in short shorts in Time Square would it be okay for someone to run behind her with a camera filming her ass because she is running in public? Or how about a group of Women doing Yoga in Central Park in their tights? Would if be okay to film then? Seems like according to GAF it would be....
Weird, but technically ok.

elrechazao said:
Because some people find it more morally shocking that parents would put their daughter in public doing such things.

Morally shocking?

The guy recording her is just a pervert like you guys. There is nothing morally shocking about the situation, unless you're a devout Sunni muslim?

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
that old womans mouth got in the way of my fapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom