• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Melchiah

Would you mind linking it? I guess I completely missed that thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460724

EDIT: New page, new pic.

6NY5T.jpg

LakeEarth

Also, Star Fox 64 is probably one of the most replayable games ever made. You're trying to tell me that he never figured out how to go the hard way in 6 years?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Can't wait to see the next sad video game comic. Maybe it'll be someone finding an allegory to their mother and child relationship in Super Metroid.

When I was 3 I was playing Crash Bandicoot when my dad who was a locksmith came in and said "I heard you liked policemen so I got you this new game". I put Resident Evil to my Playstation and played for a while until I ran into the first zombie. Immediately turned the console off and never played it again.

Few years later my father died and I was suffering deep depression. When I was 16 I was moving into a mental hospital I found my old Playstation, Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil. I decided to try Resident Evil one more time despite I was still having nightmares about it. Soon I ran into Barry and he said to me: "Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, "the master of unlocking", take it with you."

Instantly I broke into tears.

Lockpick is super useful. Thanks Barry Burton, you are the best videogame character ever!!!!!!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
When I was 3 I was playing Crash Bandicoot when my dad who was a locksmith came in and said "I heard you liked policemen so I got you this new game". I put Resident Evil to my Playstation and played for a while until I ran into the first zombie. Immediately turned the console off and never played it again.

Few years later my father died and I was suffering deep depression. When I was 16 I was moving into a mental hospital I found my old Playstation, Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil. I decided to try Resident Evil one more time despite I was still having nightmares about it. Soon I ran into Barry and he said to me: "Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, "the master of unlocking", take it with you."

Instantly I broke into tears.

Lockpick is super useful. Thanks Barry Burton, you are the best videogame character ever!!!!!!

That's the best.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I don't believe you.

I didn't believe those elephant paintings either, I really thought they were a hoax but apparently it seems to be genuine. Now I don't know if that particular painting is real but there are others that look just as beautiful that are made by elephants ( trained that is, not some random elephant figuring out she has a talent for painting ).

Surely there must be a video out there to prove it?

Edit - Youtube proves me wrong, fuck that's crazy. Must have required a shitload of training to do though.

Top Bottom