• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubster68

PVN79.gif

Roche178 said:
I know it makes for a funny picture and all, but I'm wondering what the motivation to dress your kid up like Hitler is.

Because it's funny having a little mini Hitler at halloween? It's not like the kid is going to be eternally damaged or anything because he was dressed up as hitler.

Roche

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
Because it's funny having a little mini Hitler at halloween? It's not like the kid is going to be eternally damaged or anything because he was dressed up as hitler.

Yeah I get that I'm not trying to say "Shame on them" or anything, it's just not exactly your average costume.

Melchiah

Ferga said:
I think melchiah got ravaged by GAF when he posted that image up in the last funny pics thread. Went on for almost 2 pages i think

A couple of people had a fit about it. I got banned for 70 days, but the ban was lifted after a week or two for some reason. Perhaps the mods realized it was not that big of a deal? Even if the joke is grim, and it might offend someone, it doesn't have to be taken so seriously.

ssowinski

RevDM said:
deja vu, this was posted in sequence in the funny pics thread maybe a year or two ago (and the 100% concentrated poster got banned for it)

Uuuh.... yep. Poor taste.

Now where are all the pictures of retards?

not really

This is what I found in my country, Malaysia:

QTO9c.jpg

Jalan, in Malay, means road

Old-school Chinese businessmen at here loved to use their own names as company's name, this, however, sound like...
UhFTl.jpg

219488d1310577022-how-will-we-sprint-playstation-vita-fffffuuuu.jpg

-PXG-

blahblah...blah said:
Quote, person, picture where all the elements are misattributed are some of my favourite pictures ever. I've been laughing for a solid few minutes now.

Reminds me of this

840.jpg

Clydefrog said:
I can't help but laugh every single time I see this image:

VT2mn.jpg

Sammy Lee looks like one of the flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz, which I guess would make Woy the Wicked Witch of the West - quick, someone with photoshop skills get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom