• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemiMatt

at least the other guy started with a pic . . .

funny-pictures-little-rabbit-bounces-up-and-down1.jpg

DemiMatt said:
at least the other guy started with a pic . . .

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-xlbU3t_vQk/TI3o2ye3iKI/AAAAAAAAAGM/QRl4hXnHV3k/s1600/funny-pictures-little-rabbit-bounces-up-and-down1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
was not funny to me therefore you are breaking the rules.

Qwomo

Rules 5 and 6 are stupid and will just lead to people complaining even more in this thread than they did in the previous one.

CiSTM

Banned
smurfx said:
please post in this thread and not the other. this one is organized at the very least.
Post in the original thread. Even the old thread has many reposts from earlier pages and this thread will be full of them. There is no need for second funny pic thread.

smurfx

get some go again
CiSTM said:
Post in the original thread. Even the old thread has many reposts from earlier pages and this thread will be full of them. There is no need for second funny pic thread.
the original thread is going to be locked now that its at 20k posts.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Wow. What a fucking retard. I hope that OP was a spoof or you are going to have to learnmhow to deal with aspergers your whole life.

Close up shop, then old school thread isn't going anywhere for now.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
AlteredBeast said:
Wow. What a fucking retard. I hope that OP was a spoof or you are going to have to learnmhow to deal with aspergers your whole life.

Wait... what?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Hexadecimalt said:
Can't you see? He's trying to run you out of town because he made the other thread.
I would have harbored no ill will even if my topic wasn't chosen. To name call with the term "f'in retard" and bringing up something like aspergers is a bit much.

G-Fex

AlteredBeast said:

You're right cause there's not enough obese kids in this thread right? Enjoy your trainwreck

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Side note: I love how half of the pics on this first page are already breaking most of the OP rules.

This thread gets my approval, it is more like the old one than mine could ever be. Troll faces, meme, lolcats, oooooooooooooold pics, and now whining. spiritual successor ftw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom