• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

:lol it's so hard not to complain already

nlLRw.jpg

Dead Man

Shopped, yeah? Same timestamp on the posts. Not possible with a 60 second timeout between posts.

Edit: Still amusing. Especially when I thought about how you managed to do that with no double posts or edit flags in any of the threads.

Oreoleo

shanshan310 said:
dude, spoiler tag that? I haven't seen the movie yet. Cheers for spoiling the ending.

I'm going back to the real thread now.

Movie's been out for like 2 1/2 years. If you wanted to see it so bad you would have by now.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
heliosRAzi said:
The Fifth Element you insolent fool. Correct your mistake. It also has Gary Oldman as man with a French name with a southern accent with a really weird hairdo.

The-Fifth-Element-gary-oldman-22009604-458-320.jpg

Yup

yeah he has a Hitler do and a the mustache. only lowered to his chin, (not really mind blowing) Jean Paul Gaultier..mentioned about the character design in the behind the scenes if I remember correctly

Fonds

So much good stuff in here already. Having a hard time sticking to the books because of this new thread :p

gravity-sucks.jpg

eXistor

Fonds said:
http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gravity-sucks.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Maybe only the fat girl jumped and the shockwave of her coming down sent the other girls flying.

To the people who are complaining about there being rules in the OP; if you don't like it, then stop necessitating it by being idiots and posting shit pictures that aren't funny. The other Funny Pic thread that had a picture of some fat kids in the OP was awful, and I'm glad this has took it's place, as so far it's better.

Dead Man

Shotgun Kiss said:
To the people who are complaining about there being rules in the OP; if you don't like it, then stop necessitating it by being idiots and posting shit pictures that aren't funny. The other Funny Pic thread that had a picture of some fat kids in the OP was awful, and I'm glad this has took it's place, as so far it's better.
Or, stop bitching that someone else on the internet found something funny. Whining fucking maggots. And post a pic too.
KevinCow said:
Is that real? Holy shit!!!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

benjipwns

Banned
Shotgun Kiss said:
stop necessitating it by being idiots and posting shit pictures that aren't funny.
And we're supposed to know what others find funny through what method other than posting something and then getting a bunch of people complaining about how it's not funny?

Or how they saw it on reddit first.

Someday we'll have the ability to just scroll past things we don't find funny and not need to complain that others are different from us. Someday.

Someday.

And then, we'll live like this:
48JEd.jpg

Saw it on Reddit.

Zekes!

KevinCow said:

Reminds me of when my dad was watching, I think, Ultimate Fighter, and there was a Burger King logo in the centre. Found it pretty weird since, y'know, a big part of MMA is being in shape and what not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom