• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KScorp

bangai-o said:
what happened to the fat babies picture in op?

Different funny pics thread... A bunch of people wanted to make the OT2 apparently.

Also, I feel this gif deserves a spot on the first page (assuming 100 ppp):

icZOQ.gif

Alt

G-Fex

Darklord said:
Why do we have 3 "funny" threads now? :s

Once upon a time, the funny thread thrived with humorous pictures and memes and some unfunny things then one day the thread reached it's 200th year and it had to stop, it divided into two threads, one filled with chaos and one filled with the funny thread's true intentions of justice.

Thus began the funny pic war

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Should have gone with what they did the last two times the funny pics thread ran their course. Wait a few months for more funny pics to pile up on the internet an then make a new one with plenty of material to use. This will just end up the same as the old one. 95% old shit, 5% new shit, and a whole lot of bitching and moaning.

Juicy Bob

siddx said:
Should have gone with what they did the last two times the funny pics thread ran their course. Wait a few months for more funny pics to pile up on the internet an then make a new one with plenty of material to use. This will just end up the same as the old one. 95% old shit, 5% new shit, and a whole lot of bitching and moaning.
Sadly, I believe you are correct.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I can't believe I read nearly every page in the last thread. But I did... seriously.

The only bad thing about starting up a new thread is that people are going to repost a shit-ton of stuff. Yeah it was pretty prevalent in the other thread already, but it's definitely going to be a big problem now. =/

ReBurn

Gold Member
CF_Fighter said:
It's a razzing infinite loop. MST3K guys make fun of what they're viewing, Statler and Waldorf make fun of what they're viewing.
Now it's not funny any more. :(

LuFel

CF_Fighter said:
It's a razzing infinite loop. MST3K guys make fun of what they're viewing, Statler and Waldorf make fun of what they're viewing.

OHHH!!!, ahahaha...!! Thx!! now i get it...

Lamel

Banned
Edit: Taken down due to disapproval, I didn't think he was disabled, just making a goofie face.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
jim-jam bongs said:
Wow, subtle racism and making fun of the disabled in the same pic. This thread is going places.

Not even subtle.

KScorp said:
Different funny pics thread... A bunch of people wanted to make the OT2 apparently.

icZOQ.gif

Alt
What movie is that from? It looks so damn weird that I must see it.

UnlovedJew said:
What movie is that from? It looks so damn weird that I must see it.
The Fifth Element you insolent fool. Correct your mistake. It also has Gary Oldman as man with a French name with a southern accent with a really weird hairdo.

The-Fifth-Element-gary-oldman-22009604-458-320.jpg

Yup

Dead Man

I guess we will see which thread wins.

Do not post images that are only funny to you.
Bit hard to know that prior to the image being posted, no? Thread title is still 'pics that make you laugh', not pics that make other people laugh.

Anyway, contribution.

S2mgt.jpg

KScorp said:

icZOQ.gif

Alt
This is amazing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Atramental said:
http://i.imgur.com/d7cXhl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
thats not funny, that guy worked hard to dig his life out of a hole and now he has to put up with permanent reminders of that dark period in his life covering his body and causing people to prejudge him.

that kind of bravery shouldn't be made fun of.

Dead Man

Pandaman said:
thats not funny, that guy worked hard to dig his life out of a hole and now he has to put up with permanent reminders of that dark period in his life covering his body and causing people to prejudge him.

Actually, if the guy is hardcore straightedge, that is still his life.

Sew

Pandaman said:

He also died just after that photo was taken.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Pandaman said:

the funny is the schmuck next to him.

Pandaman said:

I found the juxtaposition of their demeanors and dress to be funny. That is all.

Also, I agree with Dead Man that the "hardcore" guy is probably a Straight Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom