• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radogol said:
Whoever made this missed the point by miles. Benjipwns hinted at the true funny hidden between these two pictures.
Is this the point in time when we discuss the missing girl, and then speculate that a T Rex came out of the woods and ate her? I'm having some wicked déjà vu in this thread.

Radogol

Account Attempt #4 said:
Is this the point in time when we discuss the missing girl, and then speculate that a T Rex came out of the woods and ate her? I'm having some wicked déjà vu in this thread.

Aye, it's a funny pic thread. Like a snake eating its tail.

Ifrit

cCzxQ.jpg

4Hj3u.jpg

tM9ZG.png

Black_Stride said:
From the Pippa Middleton has got one great ass Thread.
Pretty sure I can see Pippa Middleton disembodied anus.

Really like the black and white comics, I reamer having an argument with someone that the film having the webbing be part of Peters body was far better then the comics where he makes the fluid and spay device by himself, really in the comics the only real spider trait carried over is sticking to walls.

necron99

alphaNoid said:

LOL.. I MADE THAT!

I forget who posted the original picture, but it was right after my friend had told me how pissed he was that his son had stolen his wife tits from him, and thats the first thing I thought of.

Glad to see it was saved.

and to add to the thread

motivator41934.jpg

Lamel

Banned
besiktas1 said:
You are a fucking idiot. Backseat modding is not frowned upon so instead of asking for a ban, I'd like to give you a sincere fuck you... cunt.

Gee sorry, I removed it. I didn't think he was disabled as I said before, I just thought he was being goofy, relax please.

Well at least someone found it funny, ah well.

alphaNoid

Banned
necron99 said:
LOL.. I MADE THAT!

I forget who posted the original picture, but it was right after my friend had told me how pissed he was that his son had stolen his wife tits from him, and thats the first thing I thought of.

Glad to see it was saved.
Nice! I rarely save pics and this one really stuck out to me. I have a young son and I died laughing.

Ferga

vas_a_morir said:
Dude, the place where the video was shot gave me a crazy nostalgia attack. That is Narita International airport Terminal 1. That dude in the back right takes your fragile luggage. lol

I was there his January. Got some toilets on the far left. Those toilets saved my bladder

Raiden

Banned
So is this the official new thread for funny pics?

I really liked that other thread name "pic harder"

It is so smart!

Secks4Food said:
Nothing encourages comedy and laughter like strict, red bolded rules.

Awesome. :lol

Also, title is a bit presumptuous. New thread every couple months? I doubt that will be necessary.

3. So is there really, like, some sort of competition between these funny pic threads?

Contrib:

2lkB3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom