• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

funny-hilarious-photos-7.jpg

Last panel is so sad :(

MetalAlien said:
Defies all that gaf stands for to break up the old thread but what-evar!

memes-that-feels-niiiiiiiiicccceee.jpg

That dumb me gusta face ruins it. If you're standing in front of one of those air hole things--or are on the receiving end of a blowjob, for that matter--do you have what looks like an expression one would make if someone farted next to you in a packed elevator?

That doesn't look like pleasure, it looks like constipation.

EDIT:

Fixed, although 99% sure someone will think it's less funny this way:

IPOnf.png

KScorp

RockXLight said:
That dumb me gusta face ruins it. If you're standing in front of one of those air hole things--or are on the receiving end of a blowjob, for that matter--do you have what looks like an expression one would make if someone farted next to you in a packed elevator?

That doesn't look like pleasure, it looks like constipation.

You're taking internet faces too seriously.

_Isaac

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
To be fair I didn't even get the image off of reddit. I also see people attribute 5+ year old pictures and memes to reddit. Once it's on the internet it spreads like wildfire.

That's why the internet is so awesome.

Davedough

Trojita said:
So would you guys rather the rules be removed, shortened, or non-highlighted?

Changed. Funny pics that get good original funny responses from readers and voted on. The winner gets shipped a game from your personal library of backlog.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Davedough said:
Changed. Funny pics that get good original funny responses from readers and voted on. The winner gets shipped a game from your personal library of backlog.
I don't think that's going to happen.

tumblr_lm8546mCKe1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_llyr0j0CcG1qzxfy9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm6ixcV9so1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

I'm guilty of the last one.

RockXLight said:

If you were getting that much pleasure from one of those things, would you want other people around you to know by looking at your face?

Think about it.

broadwayrock said:
Nah, dogs are too stupid to take what's theirs.

B7dgg.jpg

This is exactly what happened to my dog. Poor girl, the cats used to pick on her even though she was about 5 times bigger. Or course she finally reached her breaking point one day and nearly killed one of the cats. That cat never bothered her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom