• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Bisnic said:
Lol these reactions are priceless.

XWjmM.jpg

Guy's totally gay. lol

Raiden

Banned
Holy shit i literally laughed out loud, something about cats always gets the best of me.

Edit: That would make a great "Djezus get me the fuck out of here" gif or something!

Medalion

Banned
So conflicted by that... Its cute and funny but the cat was absolutely freaking out thinking it was a death/torture chamber...

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Nappuccino said:
but the cat is also completely safe

Which is why you can laugh at it.

If a cat fell in a mud hole or something and actually needed a bath, but I have a feeling people are just doing it so they can film a cat being terrified. That and it's too dark in a toilet when you shut the lid (the way this lady used to give her cats a bath, with soap squirted in the water, smh).

Sneds said:
Why's that. Do other people not describe things as being shit?

Americans are more likely to say "Pregnancy storylines are always shitty," while, in my admittedly limited experience personally and exposure to a lot of English media, I believe people from the UK are far more likely to say "Pregnancy storylines are always shit."

Quacking said:
This isn't funny at all.
Cats aren't going to like bathing, full stop. You don't really have a lot of options if you don't want it to smell like shit. In the video there is an emergency stop button in case something goes wrong.

I think it's funny because he was completely safe but freaked out anyway.

xelios said:
If a cat fell in a mud hole or something and actually needed a bath, but I have a feeling people are just doing it so they can film a cat being terrified. That and it's too dark in a toilet when you shut the lid (the way this lady used to give her cats a bath, with soap squirted in the water, smh).

Yes. Obviously those people hate their cat and wanted to see it terrified for their own amusement. Quit being so cynical. I'm pretty sure that was intended to be a demonstration video that just didn't go right.

Hexadecimalt said:
Cats aren't going to like bathing, full stop. You don't really have a lot of options if you don't want it to smell like shit. In the video there is an emergency stop button in case something goes wrong.

Also cats can enjoy baths you just have to get them used to it when they're kittens like so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdlvNX3xscE

Sneds

vas_a_morir said:
Americans are more likely to say "Pregnancy storylines are always shitty," while, in my admittedly limited experience personally and exposure to a lot of English media, I believe people from the UK are far more likely to say "Pregnancy storylines are always shit."

Ah I see. Yeah, I'm English and I'd agree that we do use 'shit' as an adjective a lot.

Qwomo said:
So do Americans. That guy is just being weird.

Weird? How so. I just said that I had a hunch it was written by someone from the UK because of the use of 'shit' as an adjective. What's so weird about that?

vas_a_morir said:
Weird? How so. I just said that I had a hunch it was written by someone from the UK because of the use of 'shit' as an adjective. What's so weird about that?

because Americans use shit as an adjective too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom