• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leunam

I never put much thought into how Pokemon battles must look like in real life. I'm going to need more of those awesome comics.

LuFel said:
tumblr_lmcc6yrqn71qbqt8go1_400.gif

OWNED...
That money is still more then usable.

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
RockXLight said:
Hahaha awesome. :D

If only it wasn't animated so fast that I can't make out what they are throwing in his guitar case.

chicken wings. thatsracist.gif

Wanace

What's the name of that webcomic with the samurai and dads and the "dad no" and everything? I know I've heard it before but I can't remember.

Oreoleo

Frankenstrat said:
and many lol's were had.

atJbx.gif

HAHAH this has gotta be staged right? I mean you can typically see out the front of mascot uniforms right? Love the way he throws his arms up at the end like "Why the fuck didnt you warn me?!"

Orellio said:
HAHAH this has gotta be staged right? I mean you can typically see out the front of mascot uniforms right? Love the way he throws his arms up at the end like "Why the fuck didnt you warn me?!"

He's running with his head and the eye holes tilted down so he can only see the track immediately in front of him.

seattle7997

Neo Member
B_Rik_Schitthaus said:
That money is still more then usable.
It's not money. It's a ticket to a concert or sporting event. Doesn't even look like money. Plus it doesn't rip like money would and you can see it's white with a reader strip on the part he rips

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
seattle7997 said:
It's not money. It's a ticket to a concert or sporting event. Doesn't even look like money. Plus it doesn't rip like money would and you can see it's white with a reader strip on the part he rips

Possible foreign money, they all look fake to some degree... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom