• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yyeeaaahhh....it's been a few hours since that last post, and I've got nothing better to do on a Thursday night then try breathe life into this slow-moving thread. So technically this isn't a double-post so much as a "bump":

dPMpJ.jpg

V1DLO.jpg

SoMOJ.jpg

BbnAG.jpg

Dead Man

RockXLight said:
Yyeeaaahhh....it's been a few hours since that last post, and I've got nothing better to do on a Thursday night then try breathe life into this slow-moving thread. So technically this isn't a double-post so much as a "bump":

4 brilliant pics!
Gold, absolute gold.

4hwwG.jpg

14JwA.png

Orellio said:
Enlighten me, please.

I suppose the funny thing was that a random dog could wonder up to the high security nuclear plant where a disaster had occurred. If it reminded you of a funny scene in Last Exit to Springfield where Smithers and Monty Burns go through 5 super strict security check-points only to see a shitty door that doesn't shut all the way and a stray dog in the room.

Personally, I didn't see the funny.

Dead Man said:
Gold, absolute gold.

4hwwG.jpg

There's just something...very WTF about this picture, but I just can't put my finger on it. All I know is I must be missing something really obvious. Please don't leave me hanging here man, what is it?

SRG01

dudeworld said:
lol I live there too. what part you live in?

Obviously I'm not gonna tell you where I live! :lol I was asking where that pic was from, then noticed the address on the upper left.

Looks like it's near Millwoods, haha!

edit: There was at one point five or six people from Edmonton in one thread. That was creepy.

G.O.O.

RockXLight said:
There's just something...very WTF about this picture, but I just can't put my finger on it. All I know is I must be missing something really obvious. Please don't leave me hanging here man, what is it?
I see something quite good, but I'm sure you see it aswell and I wouldn't call it WTF.

7pqzA.jpg

cicerone said:
http://livedoor.2.blogimg.jp/amosaic/imgs/8/0/80bc0116.jpg[IMG]
I know I shouldn't laugh but[/QUOTE]

I'm not typically [i]that[/i] kind of poster, but what the fuck is wrong with you that you found this funny?

TEE HEE THAT DOG DIED A SLOW AND AGONIZING DEATH.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Foxy Fox 39 said:
http://cdn02.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/emma-watson-burberry-leather-trenchcoat-02122011-28-430x627.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Is this the original pic or an edited version?

Because I've seen others where the shown picture is a lot more... xxx.

G.O.O. said:
I see something quite good, but I'm sure you see it aswell and I wouldn't call it WTF.

Erm...we are talking about the bikini babe in the beach picture, right, and not the WTFtastic Hello Kitty picture you just posted, right? Because I'm not sure that the bikini girl was the point of the thing; after all, this isn't the Pics that make you Erect thread.

dc89

LaserBuddha said:
I'm not typically that kind of poster, but what the fuck is wrong with you that you found this funny?

TEE HEE THAT DOG DIED A SLOW AND AGONIZING DEATH.

yeah it's not funny in the slightest.

G.O.O.

RockXLight said:
Erm...we are talking about the bikini babe in the beach picture, right, and not the WTFtastic Hello Kitty picture you just posted, right? Because I'm not sure that the bikini girl was the point of the thing; after all, this isn't the Pics that make you Erect thread.
Absolutely. My point is, I don't see the funny either.

Movement

RockXLight said:

If you dig the mud to get the tires out it will just sink the Jeep even more. You know, because it's in a lake and shit.

Dead Man

Eltacoman said:
If you dig the mud to get the tires out it will just sink the Jeep even more. You know, because it's in a lake and shit.
Pretty much. The ineffectiveness of trying to dig your jeep out of that situation, and her obvious ineptitude at digging just amused me. No great joke or anything. Sorry.

RockXLight said:

Her left arm is at an impossible angle, unless she's double-jointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom