• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
6jtsd.jpg

Kozak

Banned
Wow. Usually those would strike relevant to me but waking up early really shakes it off.

The Toenail one got me though :S Ouch.

dudeworld

nilbog21 said:
so we're now allowed to post racist things in this thread?

if you think that's racist then you are overly sensitive and may god help you when it's time for you to step in to the real world

itsgreen

dudeworld said:
if you think that's racist then you are overly sensitive and may god help you when it's time for you to step in to the real world

Haven't you seen the news, every time there is something interracial happening it's a hate crime...

AbsoluteZero said:
There are shoeprints on a piece of parchment...okay?

Do you get it?

The parchment shows where everyone is in the castle. The shoe prints represent a person. Do I have to explain further?

Oreoleo

grap3fruitman said:
Are you seriously offended by that?

I'm offended that he couldn't be bothered to look at the last 3 posts of the thread to make sure it wasn't a re-post.

shanshan310 said:
Am I going crazy or is the head separated from the body in the bucket?

I see what you are seeing but I think that's just something else in the trash can.

G-Fex

shanshan310 said:
Am I going crazy or is the head separated from the body in the bucket?

it's there but still I don't like seeing that.

Lock this thread up, it's over.

Nothing to see here folks.

Seda

ezekial45 said:
I'm sorry, but am i missing something with the turtle?

Not sure exactly what you mean, but some of the responses aren't from the pic itself just simply the fact that it was reposted 3 posts after it was originally posted..

It's just a bird pushing a turtle over a ledge. I can't tell what happened when it landed.

EDIT: Changed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom