• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

FunkyPajamas said:
That has got to be the filthiest nail I've ever seen.

It's from knocking people the fuck out. There are a few bloodied people walking around with imprints of Pacman on their foreheads.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
FunkyPajamas said:
That has got to be the filthiest nail I've ever seen.

You must not spend a whole lot of time outside. 5 minutes in the garden and my nails looks ten times worse than that.

scLNV.jpg

Uy3IQ.jpg

H5yDx.jpg

9vYdt.jpg

HprIx.jpg

Zebra

Clydefrog said:
Le this, le that

I actually laughed at this. I can officially stop finding this meme moderately enjoyable now that it's become self-aware. Farewell, rage comics. You were tolerable while you lasted.

FoxSpirit

siddx said:
You must not spend a whole lot of time outside. 5 minutes in the garden and my nails looks ten times worse than that.

I know a chemical assistant whose nails constantly look bad because of the stuff he handles all day. That soot sink in so deep.

Oreoleo

PantherLotus said:
i'm interested in finding out what the image of all the chicks in bikinis is about..

Al the dudes behind the fence wanting to go to there.

Though as far as the actual event is concerned, so am I :D

Yen

Jack Scofield said:
Note to comedians: posting an old-ass, unoriginal joke on your twitter feed does not make you funny.

I especially hate Will Ferrell.
It's not even Will Ferrel. It's some pretending to be Will Ferrel.

.la1n

Clydefrog said:

THANK GOD.

Rage comics were funny for perhaps the first 5 or so I read. Not to mention half of what is in here is repost from reddit. Find some original / old stuff GAF.

Parallax said:
is he in hell the joke?

Pretends to kill himself, fakes being dead and gets up and leaves after the battle is over is over OR that killing himself really hurts and he decides not to or something

Kapura said:
Did that really make you laugh? Seriously? Are you huffing nitrous oxide or some shit?

So you didn't find it funny. Stop being rude about it and just dealwithit.gif

On a personal note, I thought it was hilarious. It's a play on how shallow a overly-cynical most American late night talk show hosts are. Too bad the joke went over some people's heads.

Chuckie

Johnlenham said:
Pretends to kill himself, fakes being dead and gets up and leaves after the battle is over is over OR that killing himself really hurts and he decides not to or something

I thought he did sort of half-ass try, but being to weak to actually pull it off. Then he sees that everyone is dead (no one to witness his shame) and he puts on a band-aid and moves on (to a next village/life).
He has a lot of bandaids because it has happened before.

....I have no idea.

Prez

Tence said:
I thought he did sort of half-ass try, but being to weak to actually pull it off. Then he sees that everyone is dead (no one to witness his shame) and he puts on a band-aid and moves on (to a next village/life).
He has a lot of bandaids because it has happened before.

....I have no idea.

It's not very clear, but I think the "poke" sound refers to the knife not fully getting through his armor, so he only has a small wound.

Chuckie

Stabbie said:
It's not very clear, but I think the "poke" sound refers to the knife not fully getting through his armor, so he only has a small wound.

Yeah true. But it seems he poked before (the other bandaids)

Somehow it doesn't seem he is really trying hard to take his life. What I am trying to figure out is his look towards the burning village.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
dudeworld said:
going around on google maps

http://i.imgur.com/24u7Ol.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

really just means no unauthorized dumping I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom