• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

the chris said:
9GvfX.jpg

It all makes sense now

josephdebono said:
Poor baby elephant was blinded by a duststorm and got separated from the herd and were going in the wrong direction on the way to the waterhole. They survived though but it was pretty sad.

Not laughing.

Lol, poor guy

Though in the next scene there is one lost elephant following the tracks of this herd... but in the opposite direction. Wandering off into nowhere :( *filmed with an awesome zoom-out shot*

Zeppu

SolidusDave said:
Though in the next scene there is one lost elephant following the tracks of this herd... but in the opposite direction. Wandering off into nowhere :( *filmed with an awesome zoom-out shot*

I knooooooow :'(

Kinyou

SolidusDave said:
Why do animal documentaries always have to be so cruel? I remember watching one in which (day ruining story)
a little lion broke his back and couldn't move his rear legs anymore. The whole time he was desperately trying to follow the others and then was left behind because he couldn't make it up a little hill :'(

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I had one of those coiled lights. fucking thing sucks. strategically placed flashlight ftw

Cat Party

SolidusDave said:
The image is actually etched in my mind. Nature is fucking brutal.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
bengraven said:
Fucking kids.

is this all one add-on or is it just a ridiculous display of all the dumb shit you could throw on a gameboy like the sega tower of power?

Brobzoid said:
is this all one add-on or is it just a ridiculous display of all the dumb shit you could throw on a gameboy like the sega tower of power?

Yeah, it's all one add-on, and fucking shit from what I remember. Nothing beats the SEGA Tower of Power.

And I used to laugh at my Gameboy owning mates and the fact that they needed puny lights to play at night and could barely play outside because of screen glare, while I was basking in the glorious glow of my GameGear's LCD screen. Then they used to laugh because I owned a GameGear, because it's a mockery of the term 'portable gaming device', because the six AA batteries it required died after about 2-3 hours and because it had sod all games worth playing compared to the GameBoy :(

Bootaaay said:
Yeah, it's all one add-on, and fucking shit from what I remember. Nothing beats the SEGA Tower of Power.

And I used to laugh at my Gameboy owning mates and the fact that they needed puny lights to play at night and could barely play outside because of screen glare, while I was basking in the glorious glow of my GameGear's LCD screen. Then they used to laugh because I owned a GameGear, because it's a mockery of the term 'portable gaming device', because the six AA batteries it required died after about 2-3 hours and because it had sod all games worth playing compared to the GameBoy :(

I call bullshit...you meant minutes right?

Ezalc

Zebra said:
If I saw this when I was a kid I would have wanted it immediately. It's like some futuristic command center control shit in my hands.

I laughed more at this post than any other picture posted on this page. Those gameboy accessories though man, nostalgia overload.

Bootaaay said:

No way, you know know those Gameboy owners were jealous of our awesome GameGears. Even if we did need to carry around that giant AC adapter. That is, until the Color Gameboy came out, that shit was awesome!

weekend_warrior said:
No way, you know know those Gameboy owners were jealous of our awesome GameGears. Even if we did need to carry around that giant AC adapter. That is, until the Color Gameboy came out, that shit was awesome!

I remember I had a brick gameboy(still have it actually) and my older brother(he was the middle child) had a game gear. He never ever let me play it. Ever. Its funny because in the years that followed whenever I got a new game for the SNES or N64 I never let him play it, ever. I remember when I got Chrono Trigger back in the day, my bros were watching me play and my oldest bro asks if he could have a save slot on it and I said of course, but when my other bro(game gear one) asked, I was like "pffft no." This went on for years.

bengraven

When she's pumping up her ass in front of him, she kind of looks like the original Japanese Siren from FFVI

PlkNy.png

Only with spread legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom