• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Melchiah said:
FtX0z.jpg
Boss-eyedness. It's no joke.

dudeworld

I thought this was pretty funny:

htc-facebook-button1.jpg

the new HTC phones actually have a "facebook button" built right in. seems kinda pointless to me and it seems like they're trying too hard

Lunchbox

Banned
whats with chicks and their lust for ridiculously tall guys

yeah if youre like maria sharapova and 6 feet something, i can understand going for basketball players. but whats wrong with people like hayden panetierre

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
ezekial45 said:
I went to middle school (6th-8th grade) with this guy.

He was a tremendous asshole though.

Good for him, though.

BWHAHA. I'm 'theoretically" in this guy's circle of acquaintances now since my roommate hangs out with his roommate almost every other day. Was supposed to go to his 4th of July BBQ, but said I couldn't come since +1s weren't allowed haha.

ezekial45

Banned
Caspel said:
BWHAHA. I'm 'theoretically" in this guy's circle of acquaintances now since my roommate hangs out with his roommate almost every other day. Was supposed to go to his 4th of July BBQ, but said I couldn't come since +1s weren't allowed haha.

I actually got along with his twin brother pretty well. He's a huge nerd and we used to talk about Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy during recess.

So how well known is this guy? I know he was on TV during some award show at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom