• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 4 |OT| Sloptoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So'oto in the game = Packers interception. I rest my case.
2jcpli.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Good game Pack.

On one hand I'm mad that Rodgers singlehandedly beat my ff team (50+ points in our scoring). On the other hand, you really exposed Orton, so hopefully that leads to some change. I might have to thank you for that.

RyanDG

So, since its quite obv that Denver doesn't want Tebow at QB. Let's talk about where John Fox is going to put him. I'm thinking FB or TE. Or possibly Special Teams. Tim Tebow, Special Teams Extraordinaire. I like the sound of that.

Godslay said:
Good game Pack.

On one hand I'm mad that Rodgers singlehandedly beat my ff team (50+ points in our scoring). On the other hand, you really exposed Orton, so hopefully that leads to some change. I might have to thank you for that.
It was really on course for the typical Packers heart attack ending, but that fumble by the Broncos TE really seemed to kill their momentum.

Orton isn't the root of the problem, but you're right that he's a pretty bad QB. I'm not sure that's where I'd start in fixing that team, though.

goober

RyanDG said:
So, since its quite obv that Denver doesn't want Tebow at QB. Let's talk about where John Fox is going to put him. I'm thinking FB or TE. Or possibly Special Teams. Tim Tebow, Special Teams Extraordinaire. I like the sound of that.

Punt Returner on desperation plays where he has to throw it horizontally and behind the line of scrimmage.

Chiggs

Godslay said:
hahaha holyshit that is great. Chiggs, if Fox doesn't make a change I think that Broncos-GAF is going to die a terrible death. This shit is hard to watch.

Time to tune into 104.3 The Fan and listen to the best vitriol from the drunks in Aurora. It's all we have!

Godslay said:
hahaha holyshit that is great. Chiggs, if Fox doesn't make a change I think that Broncos-GAF is going to die a terrible death. This shit is hard to watch.
It's all part of Elway's plan to bring in Andrew Luck.

If Hernandez, Bodden, Dowling and Fat Albert aren't back next week and the Pats keep playing like this, the Jets are going to win next week. Jabba is always well prepared for the Pats, Burres is gonna eat McCourty up if he doesn't get his shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom