• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom of the page is great visibility since people know to check back a few pages. :)

Not to refute your opinion...but I think the last post of the page is practically throw-away for us ADHD types....gotta always see the most recent post, can't be bothered with going back :/

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
no feedback? ...might want to check that again, I've not sold before, but I've bought my fair share and only gotten positive feedback.

Fine. Whatever. Let's not get into another pissing match. The rules are there for a reason, you already said "my bad" so it's a null point. Let it go guys.

starfx6464

Neo Member
Positive feedback for vermadas. Wonderfully smooth transaction with lightning quick replies to me enquiries. He even refunded money for shipping charges when they ended up being cheaper than expected. He's a true gentleman and a scholar. Would love to business with again.

Have:
Infamous 2
Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)

Want:
Wipeout Vita
ModNation Vita
Ninja Gaiden Vita
Mortal Kombar Vita

I'm GAF Gold, US or Canada only.

vgachi57

another positive feedback for NoRéN! super fast communication. this is at least the second time i've done business with him since paypal had record of his email. :)

---------------------------------
WTB

is anyone selling a t-mobile (compatible) phone? i'm looking for a candybar-type phone with a qwerty keypad, like a blackberry. please PM me offers!
looking to spend <$100 hopefully.

catabarez

WTS: $25 tunes gift card

I'm looking for either $20 paypal or $20 amazon gift card, preferably the amazon one. PM me if you want it.

vermadas

Positive feedback for vermadas. Wonderfully smooth transaction with lightning quick replies to me enquiries. He even refunded money for shipping charges when they ended up being cheaper than expected. He's a true gentleman and a scholar. Would love to business with again.

Likewise, Positive feedback for starfx6464. Quick payment and great communication!

For Sale
Halo Reach - 20 dollars shipped (complete copy)
Doom 3 - Xbox - 6 dollars shipped. (replacement dvd case, but comes with original coverart, manual, and game)
Bayonetta - Xbox 360 - 9 dollars shipped (case has ebgames stickers on it, xbox case is cracked at the top, but comes with original coverart and manual.)

accept paypal or amazon gift card. us only please.

cj_iwakura

Positive feedback to Tawney Bomb.

We had some hiccups, but thanks to ample communication, they were resolved swimmingly. All games minty, too.

Thanks!

So fellow GAF buyers...do you like shipped prices or a choices of how you would like your stuff shipped?

I personally list items on here without a shipping price included, as I roughly adjust it based on where I'm shipping or how many items are being purchased.

As a buyer, I prefer it shipped however is cheapest as I'm never in a rush, but having options is nice. Tracking/delivery confirmation is always mandatory though in my opinion.

Italics and Underline=Greatest Hits

All games definitely work, and none of the discs have scratches on them. All other games are complete with disc and manual in mint condition.

All prices are before shipping. $15 minimum purchase before shipping - this is non-negotiable. PayPal or Amazon Payments preferred and open to Amazon GC depending on the circumstances.I am open to shipping internationally depending on the circumstances, and am willing to negotiate on prices if you buy more than one item. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like pictures of any items.

2x2GB (4GB Total) Hynix SO DIMM 204-pin - 1066 MHz (PC3-8500) Laptop Ram - $20

Consoles
Xbox 360 Fat 120 GB with 2 Controllers and HDMI cable - $175

Playstation 2 Fat with 3 Controllers, 2 Memory Cards, and Sony Component Cable - $75

Dreamcast with 3 Controllers and 2 VMU's - $40

Nintendo Wii (Plays Gamecube Games) with 2 Wiimotes, 1 Nunchuk, and Official Component Cables - $100

Sony PSP-1000 with Charger, 512MB and 1GB Memory Sticks, and GTA: Liberty City Stories - $80

Miscellaneous Items
N64 Gameshark Pro - $20

Sega Game Gear with VR Troopers Cart - Missing Battery Covers but works fine - $15

Dreamcast - All Dreamcast games are disk only except for Shenmue, Sonic Adventure - which are all complete with case and manual in mint condition.
Crazy Taxi - $3
Dynamite Cop - $10
Gauntlet Legends - $10
Shenmue - $15
Sonic Adventure - $7
Space Channel 5 - $4
Game Boy Advance
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Cart Only) - $7
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Cart+Box Only) - $9
WarioWare: Twisted! (Complete - Cart, Box, and Manual) - $30
Gamecube
GameBoy Player (Comes with Disc)- $40

Metroid Prime - $5
Super Monkey Ball - $7
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $5 (Greatest Hits)
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition - $45
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest - $40
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - $35
Nintendo 64 - All Games Cart Only
Donkey Kong 64 - $10
Fifa: Road to World Cup 98 - $3
GoldenEye 007 - $9
Mischief Makers - $9
Toy Story 2 - $5
Playstation
Final Fantasy Anthology - $9 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $9 (Greatest Hits)

Final Fantasy IX (Box is Black Label, Manual and Disc are Greatest Hits)- $9
Final Fantasy VII - $27 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy VIII - $24 (Greatest Hits)

Naki DDR Dance Pad - $5
Playstation 2
Devil May Cry - $2
God of War II - $5
Grand Theft Auto III - $2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - $1
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - $2
Okami - $14
World Champtionship Poker - $1
Wii
Cooking Mama Cook Off (Game+Disc Only) - $7
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Bundle (Includes Game, Box, and Gold Wiimote) - $76

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $11
Xbox
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil - $12
Halo - $2
Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed - $7
BioShock - $7
BioShock 2 - $6
Burnout Paradise - $11
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $9
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition (Includes everything except the Duffel Bag) - $24
Guitar Hero II - $2
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - $2
Rock Band - $2
Rock Band 2 - $5
The Orange Box - $12

Empty Boxes, No Game Included - All $5 Each
Metal Gear Ac!d PSP
Sega Dreamcast Official VMU
Phoenix Wright (Includes Case and Manual)
New Super Mario Bros. DS (Includes Case and Manual)
Polar White Nintendo DS Lite

Uncharted 3 Online Pass - $5, available to email immediately!

PC parts:
$330 shipped

also have this LianLi aluminium case in black
with CoolerMaster 750W PSU and DVD-burner already installed
I can take pics if you want.

Pokemon Yellow (Prima's Official Strategy Guide) has some wear and tear but nothing major, make an offer. not sure what to price it.
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Yellow-Primas-Official-Strategy/dp/0761522778/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334538496&sr=8-1

Sony Ericsson W350 AT&T GSM phone in mint condition $38
comes with charger, sync cable, docs.

Geometry Wars Galaxies (Wii) $12

Resident Evil 4 (GC) with GC memory card 51 $10

GC memory card 251 $6

Xbox memory unit (Live beta edition) $10

please PM me if you would be interested
NeoGAF Plus here

Positive feedback to Tawney Bomb.

We had some hiccups, but thanks to ample communication, they were resolved swimmingly. All games minty, too.

Thanks!

Postive feedback for cj_iwakura! He put up with my apparent inability to properly read and as he stated, there was much communication, but in the end, there were only winners! This man is a patient person and deserves your business!

Koroviev

All games definitely work, and none of the discs have scratches on them. All other games are complete with disc and manual in mint condition.

All prices are before shipping. $15 minimum purchase before shipping - this is non-negotiable. PayPal or Amazon Payments preferred and open to Amazon GC depending on the circumstances.I am open to shipping internationally depending on the circumstances, and am willing to negotiate on prices if you buy more than one item. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like pictures of any items.

This is just a minor thing, but you might want to quote the images in the future. They make it a tad difficult to search the page (^^;)

sk3tch

Selling 2x EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) with high-flow bracket installed, 33 months of remaining warranty, copy of original receipt, and everything they originally came with (box, docs, etc.) - used but mint!

(click to enlarge)

$450 shipped each to the U.S.

(Upgrading to 4GB units)

EDIT: two sold.

kn1ves24

sk3tch is the man!

If I had the cash I'd consider buying one, I can vouch for his reliability though. Bought two 570's off him awhile back, excellent condition. Working flawlessly!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking to buy:

Super Monkey Ball 1 and Super Monkey Ball 2 for GameCube. I'm looking to spend around $5 each.

Also super monkey ball 3D, if anyone's getting rid of it.

Also looking for Burnout 3 on Xbox.

Also looking for Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

Shoot me a PM!

Selling 4x EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) with high-flow bracket installed, 33 months of remaining warranty, copy of original receipt, and everything they originally came with (box, docs, etc.) - used but mint!

(click to enlarge)

(Upgrading to 4GB units)
This is a pretty good deal. If I had the cash then I would get this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this, but I just received a PM from a banned member. I guess he/she got banned after sending the message? Anyways I can't reply regarding the sale. What should I do now - wait until he/she gets unbanned? Or consider this a lost cause?

cj_iwakura

Okay, gonna get rid of stuff I either have no intention of replaying, or simply don't want.

First come first serve, and I'm willing to negotiate.

Prices include shipping, unless you're outside the US of course.

I take very good care of my games.
Everything includes instructions and all in great-mint condition.

I'm open to trading, of course. PM me and let me know what you have to offer.

Starfox Adventures (GCN)
009.jpg

Factory sealed. Asking $30.

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (DS)
008-2.jpg

Asking $20. Note: includes clear game file, and the EX missions unlocked.
Good luck with that.

Trace Memory (DS)
007-1.jpg

Includes clear game file. Asking $15.

Sprung (DS) *Kusoge Alert*
006-1.jpg

Includes clear game file for the female protagonist. Don't ask me why.
There's some discoloration on the cover packaging, it was bought like that.
Asking $5.

The World Ends With You (DS)
005-2.jpg

Includes clear game file. Did not finish the EX missions.
Asking $20.

Hellgate London: Collector's Edition (PC)
002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Includes a graphic novel, a very large case, an OST/making of disc, and a map/skill tree fold out.

$20 or best offer. I doubt I'll even get that, but surprise me. Shipping this will probably cost me.

Selling Assorted Japanese Imports and Video Game Soundtracks

I charge $3 for shipping and $1 for each additional item. If you want to buy more than 5 items I will give a 10% discount. All games are complete with instructions and cases.

Playstation

Capcom Generation 3 (Vulgus, Higemaru, Son Son) - $20
Everybody's Golf - $5
Everybody's Golf 2 - $10
Front Mission 1st (crack in case) - $15
Gradius Deluxe Pack - $50
Gradius Gaiden (Playstation The Best Edition) - $20
Namco Museum Encore (Dragon Saber, Wonder Momo, King & Balloon, Motos, Sky Kid, Rompers, Rolling Thunder)(Playstation The Best Edition) - $50
Parodius Deluxe Pack (crack in case) - $20
Ridge Racer Revolution - $5
Simple 1500 Series: The Dungeon RPG - $5
Sonic Wings Special (Arcade Hits Edition) - $30
Wolf Gang (Arcade Hits Edition) - $30

Sega Saturn

Darius 2 - $35
Guardian Force (w/ obi strip) - $75
Street Fighter Zero 3 - $75
Rockman X3 - $30
Capcom Generation 1 (1942, 1943, 1943 Kai) - $10

Mega CD (Sega CD)

Record of Lodoss War - $15

Video Game Soundtracks

Let The Winds Blow: Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution - $25
FINAL FANTASY XI Chains of Promathia Original Soundtrack - $20
FINAL FANTASY & FINAL FANTASY II Original Soundtrack - $35
FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack - $30
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange - $30
Phantasy Star Online Songs of RAGOL Odyssey -Soundtrack EPISODE 1&2- - $35
Famicom Sound History Series "Mario the Music" - $25
Capcom Music Generation Famicom Music Complete Works Rockman 1~6 - $70
Rockman X8 Original Soundtrack - $25
Sega Game Music Vol.3 After Burner - $30
Runark / Gun Frontier - $50

If you are interested, please PM me. If you need more information, pics, etc. Just ask! =)

Kalnos

Banned
Credentials: Ebay profile with my same username, have bought and sold for a few years. I have also been a poster here for a couple of years, if that counts. :p

Payment via Amazon or Paypal ONLY. I will ship within 1-2 days upon receiving payment and will give you your tracking number (UPS/Fedex). Will only ship to U.S.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PSP-2000, charger, component cables, case, 4GB stick, 9 games

$145 Shipped.

Games are:

Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL
Tactics Ogre: LUCT
Jeanne D'Arc
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Castlevania: Dracula X (has unlockable SotN)
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Final Fantasy I
Crisis Core: FFVII

PSP is in great condition. Back has some normal scratches that were accumulated over time and the joystick nub has a tiny amount of discoloration. Games are all in great condition. A few of the games (Castlevania, FF1, in particular) were used and have some unfortunate Gamestop sticker residue on the cases. No custom firmware, sorry. I can take any picture of specifics on request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macbook Pro (Feb - 2011 model)
i5 2.3 GHZ
8GB DDR3 Ram (upgraded from 4GB)
120 Intel 25-M GB SSD (I will throw in the old HDD in the SSD's box)
Fresh install of Snow Leopard (will throw in bootcamp Win7 Professional Install for $50 more).
Includes original box, all CDs that it came with, black 'Speck' case, charger.

$950 ($1000 with Win7 Boot Camp) Shipped

Imperfections: There's a small part of the side that chipped off and the cable sleeve of the charger is damaged (but still charges perfectly fine). Both are pictured below. There's no warranty with 'AppleCare'

Condition is perfect otherwise. Battery holds charge, no damage to the screen, trackpad works great. Since I'm graduating soon I simply won't need this kind of power from a laptop.

PM me with any offers or for any additional information! :>

Hellish

MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Edition 3072MB
$(KGrHqFHJ!0E-bKTNDR9BPt96eK8F!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!j!E6+)O-GMrBPt96iCCbQ~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJC0E-P7m8qEBBPt96j34DQ~~48_20.JPG

$360 Shipped in US/Canada

The serial # indicates warranty lasts until August 2014.

Located in Toronto. (LOCAL PICK-UP WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS)

Selling 4x EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) with high-flow bracket installed, 33 months of remaining warranty, copy of original receipt, and everything they originally came with (box, docs, etc.) - used but mint!

(click to enlarge)

(Upgrading to 4GB units)

Sending you a PM about nowish.

$360 Shipped in US/Canada

The serial # indicates warranty lasts until August 2014.

Located in Toronto.

What card is that?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I can't even imagine what kind of experience having a setup like sk3tch's would be like. You must absolutely tear through literally every game on max settings. Or maybe you're a bitcoin miner? Lol.

Edit: What a waste of a top page post. Guess I'll quickly let you guys know what I'm looking for.

I WANT TO BUY: Monkey Ball 1, 2 on GameCube. Burnout 3 on Xbox. Monkey Ball 3D on 3DS. Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom