• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time. PM if you're interested. Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices.

• Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $20/shipped for the pair.

Here's a giant picture which includes SF. The other games are sold, and I'm too lazy to adjust the image. Sorry. :(

• Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $20/shipped

• Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100/shipped.

• Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $40/shipped.

• Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $70/shipped?

Seik

Banned
Going specific here, does any one have a US Dol-101 Gamecube? Those with the digital output for component. Black and in good shape if possible. Let me know and pm me if you have one to sell! :)

kennah

Going specific here, does any one have a US Dol-101 Gamecube? Those with the digital output for component. Black and in good shape if possible. Let me know and pm me if you have one to sell! :)

I'll check mine tomorrow when I visit my grandma :p

IrishNinja

way late on this, but positive feedback for carlos - ive been out of town for a month, but right before heading out, i bought Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for a good price...he warned it looked a bit scratched (think he bought it elsewhere) but it was playable for the first few hours, i sent payment & said to take his time shipping. He got back to me after having played a bit further, said it locked up later on & issued a full refund.

If id've bought that game literally anywhere else on the net, it would've been sold "as is" and id've just been screwed when i got to that point. so yeah, no purchase was actually made, but yet another reason to buy from fellow gaffers was established. great guy, would happily buy from in the future.

Thoraxes

WTB: vita games in the 20 dollar range. i don't really mind condition, so long as it works. pm offers!

i have paypal.

also, thoraxes has been a very understanding and pleasant person to deal with. he paid right away, and communicates well. + feedback for him!

Positive feedback for that1dude24. Had great communication, and everything came fast! Would buy from him again.

kn1ves24

WTB
GBA Micro

I don't really care which one, I'm just looking for one in good condition and for a fair price.

Also I have a Halo Reach download code to sell or trade for. Send me PM for either.

WTS:
  • Diablo 3 Collectors Edition. Sealed

WTB:
General stuff
  • Any Guild Wars 1 Collectors Editions (including the expansions please, do not need to be new)
  • Boxed Copies of the original WoW and TBC (do not need the keys, just the full box)
  • Legend of Zelda Oracle GBC games w/ Boxes and manuals. New or Used.
  • Manual for LoZ Oracle games.
  • Vanilla Marvel 3 PS3 Disc on the cheap.

Anustart

Looking to sell my home brewed white Wii if anyone is interested. Looking to grab $90 for the machine, everything is in tip top shape and works perfectly! PM me if interested and we can get this ball rollin!

(In case it's relevant, I've sold a $650 pc and some club nintendo goodies through GAF before, all positive feedback :) )

EDIT : I'm willing to budge a bit on the price if anyone is on the fence looking for a Wii. I can't drop the price down to 0 so be reasonable in your offer and I'll probably work with ya!

Looking to sell my US Xbox 360 and games, ideally as a bundle. It's a 20GB white-model 360 with an HDMI port (it's the "Falcon" revision if that means anything to you). Comes with 1 wireless controller, quick-charge kit, two battery packs, plus a random bonus - a 360 VGA cable to play on a monitor! Headset is broken, unfortunately (well, it works, but the part that goes over your head is broken).

Games: Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Civilization Revolution, Crysis 2, Deus Ex HR, Far Cry 2, Bioshock 2, Forza 3. EDIT: Couldn't find my copy of Borderlands! Must have already offloaded it; price adjusted accordingly.

I'd like to sell as one big bundle, and I'd like get $180 for it (includes shipping/insurance/tracking - probably through UPS depending upon the quotes I get once I pack it all up). I'm certainly open to offers, but I'm not in a huge hurry just to unload itl.

PayPay only - PM me with any offers, or if you're at all interested.

photo_xbox.JPG

Note: the DS previously mentioned in this post has been sold.

Hey Guys! Help me get my down payment for our dream house when me and the fiancee get married this fall!

Selling -
mariokart7.jpg

Mario Kart 7 3DS. Very great condition. I don't think I used the club nintendo code, but I could be wrong - so don't expect it to work.

$27.00 shipped in USA!

Vman

Hey guys, i have a 30Gb iPod classic, it has a battery problem and needs a new one, it also it pretty scratched up. Willing to sell it very low, just make me an offer. Thanks!

DCX

DCX
Special Father's Day Sale!!!

Xbox 360

- Left for Dead $10
- Left for Dead 2 $15
- Bio Shock $10
- Bio Shock 2 $15
- Viva Pinata $10
- Kameo $10
- Dead or Alive 4 $10
- Devil May Cry 4 $10
- NBA Jam $10
- NBA 2K12 $20 *
- Gears of War $10
- Gears of War 2 $13
- Call of Duty 4 $10
- Call of Duty: MW 2 $13
- Grand Theft Auto 4 SOLD
- Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy $10

Wii
- Lego Batman $10

Vita
- Lumines SOLD

All Prices are Shipped!!!

* online code used

DCX

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Selling Steam Gifts

Borderlands GOTY - $10
Bioshock 2 - $5

First person who buys either one also gets a free copy of Limbo.

Seik

Banned

UPDATE: Good news I finally found out one in perfect condition in a local pawn shop! :D

Now I'm searching for a Gamecube components cable!

vC8uC.png

I want those badly...

I really hope someone here will have one, prices on Ebay for those are just shocking. Its all over 140$... =_=

PM if you have one for me! :)

ATF487

UPDATE: Good news I finally found out one in perfect condition in a local pawn shop! :D

I want those badly...

I really hope someone here will have one, prices on Ebay for those are just shocking. Its all over 140$... =_=

Yeah, that's about what they go for. Even with a good deal, it'd be cheaper to get a used Wii with component cables.

steveovig

I'm looking to sell my copy of Border Down for the Dreamcast. It's a JP game and is in great condition. If you're interested, send me an offer and PM! Thanks.

Seik

Banned
Yeah, that's about what they go for. Even with a good deal, it'd be cheaper to get a used Wii with component cables.

I already have those, the thing is I just want THE gamecube. I mean, having access to my games without having to go through the Wii's OS each time. I already had a GC without the output and I just bought another one today for this sole purpose. I know its a luxury more than anything else, but I want it. :)

vC8uC.png

I want those badly...

Hm, I know I have a couple of these in a box someplace. Will PM you in a bit.

Positive Feedback for RickA238! Bought some N64 games from him and the transaction went smoothly and the items are exactly as described!

-Bolded items are spotlight items
-Items with an ampersand (&) are pending
-Items with a hash (#) are not currently available on hand (at parent's house)
-Items with an asterisk (*) can be bundled with the guide
-Will PM pictures upon request
-Prices do not include shipping unless noted

WTB/WTT
Looking for complete (except N64 games, I can take cart only) VG+ copies of games and if they have DLC, prefer that they not be used.

SAT Astal
SAT Dragon Force
SAT Panzer Dragoon
SAT Panzer Dragoon Zwei
SAT Shining Force III
SAT Shining The Holy Ark
SAT Shining Wisdom
Sega CD Lunar Eternal Blue
Sega CD Popful Mail
Sega CD Snatcher
Sega CD Vay
Sega CD Shining Force CD
PSX Elemental Gearbolt
PSX Strider 2
PS3 God of War III Ultimate Edition
Wii Dokapon Kingdom
X360 Alan Wake Limited Edition
GUIDE Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim

WTS/WTT

PSX
Alundra 2 - Complete, mint
Brigandine - Complete, mint
Bushido Blade - Complete, great
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) - Complete, mint
Einhander - Complete, excellent
Final Fantasy Tactics - Complete, excellent
*Parasite Eve II - Complete, mint
Revelations: Persona - Complete, excellent

PS2
DualShock 2 Ocean Blue - Sealed
Guitar Hero II - Disc only, great - $5
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - Sealed
ICO - Complete, mint
Metal Gear Solid Essentials - Sealed
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller - Mint, never used, opened once
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - Sealed

PS3
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
*Dark Souls Collector's Edition - Sealed

*Demon Souls Deluxe Edition - Complete, first print guide with fading/faded cover
DualShock 3 Satin Silver - Sealed
DualShock 3 Jungle Green - Sealed
*Final Fantasy XIII - Sealed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE with Novella - Sealed
Yakuza 4 - Bonus Content release, sealed

PSP
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - Sealed - $15
#Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete, new
Prinny: Am I really the Hero? - Sealed with outer box and soundtrack

DREAMCAST
Dreamcast System with composite (YRW) connection, power cord, two Sega brand controllers and two third-party rumble packs - Tested, system is in great condition, works - $40 shipped
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Complete, mint

SNES
Donkey Kong Country - Cartridge only, mint - $13
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Cartridge only, great - $13
Final Fantasy II - Cartridge and manual, excellent to mint - $40 shipped
Interact TurboPad x2- excellent - $15 each
Megaman X - Cartridge only, mint
Mortal Kombat II - Cartridge only, mint
Romance of the Three Kingdoms II - Cartridge only, fair - $15
Romance of the Three Kingdoms III - Cartridge only, fair - $8
Sparkster - Cartridge only, mint - $30
Street Fighter II Turbo - Cartridge only, mint - $6
Super Mario World - Cartridge only, mint - $10

N64
Mario Tennis - Cartridge only, excellent
Pilotwings 64 -Complete, manual has some creases but everything else is excellent/mint

GAMECUBE
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete, mint - $35
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - Complete, mint - $6

WII
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Complete, excellent, SE code was used - $15

GB/GBC
Pokemon Trading Card Game - Cartridge only, mint

DS
Atelier Annie Premium Box Set - Sealed

Lost in Blue 2 - Complete, mint
Luminous Arc - Complete, mint
Luminous Arc 2 - Complete, mint
*Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Sealed
*Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Sealed
*Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Sealed
*Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Sealed
Okamiden - Sealed
Super Princess Peach - Sealed

3DS

X360
48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial Code
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
Deathsmiles Limited Edition - Sealed

GUIDES
The 3rd Birthday - New
Breath of Fire III - Excellent
Dark Souls CE - Sealed
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Excellent
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Excellent
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Excellent
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Excellent
Duke Nukem Forever - New
Duke Nukem Forever Collector's Edition - New, plastic is torn
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - Great, tear on front cover, but everything else is excellent
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim CE - Sealed
Final Fantasy PSP - Excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sealed
Little Big Planet 2 - New
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - Great
Phantom Brave - Excellent
Portal 2 - Sealed
Red Dead Redemption - New
Star Ocean Til the End of Time - Excellent
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Excellent, spine has crease from being used
Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - Sealed
Suikoden IV - Excellent
Tales of Symphonia - Excellent
Uncharted: Drake's Deception x2 - Very good + to excellent
Valkyria Chronicles - Excellent
Xenosaga II - Great
Xenosaga III - Excellent

MISCELLANEOUS/SWAG
Disgaea Custom Soundtrack - New
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics Artbook - New
Persona 3 Junpei Hat - New, never Worn
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Figures - New