• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

anyone selling xenoblade for a decent price (< $40)? i got paypal, and another option is reward money from my discover card that i can use on amazon to get stuff for you of equal value if that works.

also looking for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, DKCR, Rhythm Heaven Fever and Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures on the cheap, lemme know!

Smokey

Selling:

2x MSI LIGHTNING EXTREME 3GB 580

IMAG0265.jpg

DSC_1589.jpg

DSC_1778.jpg

$350 a piece shipped in U.S.

$650 for both

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N580GTX-Lightning-Xtreme-Edition.html
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127589

Hauppauge HD PVR.

Used to record/stream gameplay:

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

$120 shipped in U.S.

54-46!

WTB: id Anthology Phone card - The only missing piece from my collection.

rxgfP.jpg

I'm guessing stuff like this is pretty hard to track down so even if you see this post two years from now, PM me if you have the item.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
anyone selling xenoblade for a decent price (< $40)? i got paypal, and another option is reward money from my discover card that i can use on amazon to get stuff for you of equal value if that works.

also looking for DKCR, Rhythm Heaven Fever and Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures on the cheap, lemme know!

Is your Wii modded for imports?

I can't even imagine what kind of experience having a setup like sk3tch's would be like. You must absolutely tear through literally every game on max settings. Or maybe you're a bitcoin miner? Lol.

Edit: What a waste of a top page post. Guess I'll quickly let you guys know what I'm looking for.

I WANT TO BUY: Monkey Ball 1, 2 on GameCube. Burnout 3 on Xbox. Monkey Ball 3D on 3DS. Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

PM Sent on the Monkey Balls

Wortany

Selling 3x EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) with high-flow bracket installed, 33 months of remaining warranty, copy of original receipt, and everything they originally came with (box, docs, etc.) - used but mint!

(click to enlarge)

$450 shipped each to the U.S.

(Upgrading to 4GB units)

EDIT: one sold.

That is quite interesting, PM sent.

Wortany

Yeah, it was hard for me to only grab one from him. Someone needs to buy his last ones before the temptation gets too strong for me.

I know, I really shouldn't be buying a new gpu, I was already tempted by a GTX670 when they came out. But someone picked up the last one right in front of my nose.
Since then I've been able to abstain myself but sk3tch has made me waver in my stance.

Repost from 4 pages ago (hope that's okay). Slight price drop too.

Looking to sell my US Xbox 360 and games, ideally as a bundle. It's a 20GB white-model 360 with an HDMI port (it's the "Falcon" revision if that means anything to you). Comes with 1 wireless controller, quick-charge kit, two battery packs, play-and-charge kit, plus a random bonus - a 360 VGA cable to play on a monitor! Headset is broken, unfortunately (well, it works, but the plastic bit that goes over your head is broken).

Games: Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Civilization Revolution, Crysis 2, Deus Ex HR, Far Cry 2, Bioshock 2, Forza 3.

I'd like to sell as one big bundle, and I'd like get $170 for it (includes shipping/insurance/tracking - probably through UPS depending upon the quotes I get once I pack it all up). I'm certainly open to offers, but I'm not in a huge hurry just to unload it.

PayPay only - PM me with any offers, or if you're at all interested.

I'm currently trying to get rid of some of the clutter kicking around the house and seeing as I have DS cases for my GBA games having these is rather pointless.

I'd feel terrible throwing them out so I figured I post them here to go for the cost of shipping from Canada (Paypal please). The only condition is they have to go together, I'm not interested in coordinating 6 different shipments.

*EDIT*

I Also found my box for Sigma Star Saga.

And gone!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off, a bunch of belated feedback. Sorry folks! Positive Feedback for Eurocult, Genesis Knight, Sky Masterson, and stutte for very fast payment. And to Adam Prime & Tigger Kiddo for awesome deals and fast delivery!

Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time. PM if you're interested. Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices.

• Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $20/shipped for the pair.

Here's a giant picture which includes SF. The other games are sold, and I'm too lazy to adjust the image. Sorry. :(

• Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $20/shipped

• Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100/shipped.

• Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $40/shipped.

• Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $70/shipped?

Willenium

GAMES. i've been slowly selling off my collection and i'm finally down to the best of the best. the games I actually love and don't want to get rid of. My loss is your gain! Everything is tested, everything works!

first, my GameBoy Micro, the smallest and coolest handheld console ever.
non-gaudy silver faceplate, charger, sleek black body.. what more could you want?
$55 shipped

next, my OTHER GameBoys.
purple GBA SP, model number AGS-001, comes with the charger and is $25
big, fatass gray GameBoy is a 1989 model, #DMG-01 and is $20

AND SOME GAMES
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (cart only) $15
Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Cart only) $15
Ghosts & Goblins (cart only) $10
Survival Kids (cart only) $15
Final Fantasy V Advance (cart only) $20
Final Fantasy VI Advance (COMPLETE. seriously it has everything. even that tiny plastic bag for the cartridge. bought it on release day.) $50

AND PS2 STUFF
PS2 Slim with all cables and stuff, Dual Shock controller and 3 8MB memory cards: $50
Logitech wireless controller $10

AND SOME GAMES
Okami $15
Okage $8
MegaMan X Collection $12
MegaMan Anniversary Collection $12
Persona 4 W/ SOUNDTRACK DISC $25

finally, my meager DreamCast collection
SYSTEM W/ 1 CONTROLLER, 1 VMU, A/V CABLES & POWER CABLE: $40
Sega Bass Fishing W/ FISHING CONTROLLER $15
Maken X $8

or BUY THE WHOLE DREAMCAST LOT FOR $60 SHIPPED

my paypal is
will.n.ium@hotmail.com
, feel free to ask any questions or make any offers over PM as things tend to get lost in this thread. THANKS

edit: oh my god, pics upon request because i have no idea what i'm doing.

Kevtones

Looking to sell my Ambassador Aqua Blue 3DS. Great condition. 8 month left on Nintendo warranty. Screens are flawless. A few minor imperfections on the outer casing.

- 1 3DS retail game (Zelda OOT/complete)
- Ambassador games (10 NES/10 GBA)
- Tons of downloadable games with it (around 25 titles not including the ambassador games/probably about $80-100 worth). Will produce a full list for those interested.

Not really sure what I'm asking shipped. Probably somewhere around $150-200 shipped or OBO. If you're interested and have a price in mind, shoot me a PM :)

Also have Max Payne 3 on 360 mint/complete. Would do it/$$$ for Lollipop Chainsaw.

FrankCaron

After giving Hero Clix a try, I've decided I'm just no good at it, and so I'm looking to sell my collection of Hero Clix. This collection includes a Marvel Avengers Starter Kit based on the newly-released movie and a huge collection of Halo, Street Fighter, and Gears of War figures. There are a total of 64 figures, including 2 golds, 9 silvers, and 16 greens. A full list can be found on the following Google document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoQRhatv7mJdFNtUm9VeHh4S3NTVVFLcmtlc3Z4ZUE

Details

• All figures include the original cards.
  • Everything is in MINT condition
  • Figures total over $200 in value, not taking into account the value of the rares.
  • Includes two game maps, rule book, and full starter kit titles. Up to 4 people can play with this collection, easily.

High Res Pics
https://picasaweb.google.com/102696978459117888238/HeroClixForSale

5Gd5F85M53Ea3F53o8c5pd5368a1d650e1d44.jpg

Purchase Info
$80 OBO + shipping. Local pick up (Toronto) / meet up preferred.

Alucrid

Banned
WTS

360/ntsc/mint

Dragon Dogma $30 (RE6 code not used)Pending
Armored Core V $25
Xenoblade $40 (Nintendo Club card thing code not used)

prices shipped: conus

After giving Hero Clix a try, I've decided I'm just no good at it, and so I'm looking to sell my collection of Hero Clix. This collection includes a Marvel Avengers Starter Kit based on the newly-released movie and a huge collection of Halo, Street Fighter, and Gears of War figures. There are a total of 64 figures, including 2 golds, 9 silvers, and 16 greens. A full list can be found on the following Google document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoQRhatv7mJdFNtUm9VeHh4S3NTVVFLcmtlc3Z4ZUE

Details

• All figures include the original cards.
  • Everything is in MINT condition
  • Figures total over $200 in value, not taking into account the value of the rares.
  • Includes two game maps, rule book, and full starter kit titles. Up to 4 people can play with this collection, easily.

Purchase Info
$80 OBO + shipping. Local pick up (Toronto) / meet up preferred.
If you split them up by universe, I may be interested in your Halo HeroClix.

Selling:

2x MSI LIGHTNING EXTREME 3GB 580

IMAG0265.jpg

DSC_1589.jpg

DSC_1778.jpg

$350 a piece shipped in U.S.

$650 for both

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N580GTX-Lightning-Xtreme-Edition.html
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127589

Hauppauge HD PVR.

Used to record/stream gameplay:

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

$120 shipped in U.S.
I just want to be sure on this. What is the minimum PSU requirement for this GPU? I read somewhere that I needed 700W to run it, but I just want to double check from someone that knows.

Super belated positive feedback for KoreanBarbacue. Great buyer with wonderful communication. I apologize once again for that game getting smashed up by USPS...if I can find the right sized boxes, I'd avoid using those envelopes in the future...

Dwayne

WTB PSP Games:

Brave Story: New Traveler
Crimson Gem Saga
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Haku&#333;ki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Hammerin' Hero
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom of Paradise
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
PangYa: Fantasy Golf
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Tales of Eternia
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Ys Seven
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS. Darkdeath Evilman

I'm in New Zealand but am happy to pay postage, and can make payment via Paypal. Must be complete. Cheers!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Super belated positive feedback for KoreanBarbacue. Great buyer with wonderful communication. I apologize once again for that game getting smashed up by USPS...if I can find the right sized boxes, I'd avoid using those envelopes in the future...

USPS provides all sorts of boxes, free of charge off of their web site.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse...productId=P_ODVDS&categoryId=subcatMSS_B_Free

That's the one I use most. Fits 1-2 games nicely. Provides much better protection than the standard yellow envelope.

Looking to unload a bunch of stuff

Xbox 360

Xbox 360 slim arcade console brand new and sealed
LA Noire
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Perfect Dark Zero
Virtua Fighter 5 Online
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (sealed)
Street Fighter 4
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Tomb Raider: Legends
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
The Last Remnant
Lego Rock Band (sealed)
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Call of Duty Black Ops
Splinter Cell Conviction
Fable 2
Bayonetta
Bioshock
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkhan City
Mortal Kombat
Fallout New Vegas
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Blue Dragon

PS3

LittleBigPlanet
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
God of War 3

PS Vita

Wipeout (sealed)

WTB PSP Games:

Brave Story: New Traveler
Crimson Gem Saga
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Haku&#333;ki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Hammerin' Hero
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom of Paradise
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
PangYa: Fantasy Golf
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Tales of Eternia
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Ys Seven
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS. Darkdeath Evilman

I'm in New Zealand but am happy to pay postage, and can make payment via Paypal. Must be complete. Cheers!

I'm just wondering, does anyone know how much Crimson Gem Saga sell for now? Complete?

Chairhome

Lollipop Chainsaw has been SOLD
W: Anyone have Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete or Samurai Champloo Blu-ray Looking to pay around $20 each or make some trades....
----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $12 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $14 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
OR $32 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $17 shipped for all PC above

IMG_6542
PS1 Cases only GAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED with manuals unless otherwise stated. All are original "black label", no "greatest hits". Most in great condition. $5 each for most, the nicer ones (e.g. Squaresoft) will be a little more.
Chrono Cross - sold
Final Fantasy Tactics -sold
Final Fantasy VII - sold
Final Fantasy IX - sold
Legend of Mana - SOLD
Brave Fencer Musashi (w/ FFVIII demo) - Sold
Street Fighter EX plus alpha (no manual)
Castlevania Symphony of the night - sold
Breath of Fire III
Metal Gear Solid - sold
Deception 3 - Dark Delusion
Ape Escape
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Monster Rancher 2 - Sold
Monster Rancher - sold
Point Blank 3
Parappa the Rapper
Dance Dance Revolution 2nd remix (jp)
Guitar Freaks (jp)
Dance Dance Revolution (jp)
Azure Dreams (no manual) - sold
SHOOTER: Starfighter Sanvein
OR $30 shipped for the non sold/non hold cases above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Is there any interest in HD-DVD? I have a few that I'm trying to get rid of. Let me know.

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ABPc/9algL8-Hpb4/s640/IMG_20120424_214839.jpg
EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $6
Soul Calibur III - $6
MGS3 Snake Eater - $6
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $7
DDR Supernova - $4
$18 shipped for all above
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $13
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 is Japanese version) GAMES MISSING
Pokemon Silver JP sold
http://images15.fotki.com/v246/photos/4/481327/2036964/IMG_2977-vi.jpg
$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Wants:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete DVD
Samurai Champloo Blu-Ray

Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

Selling:

Battlefield 3 Online Pass (Xbox 360) - $6

Jax and Daxter 1, 2 and 3 (PS2) Brand new factory sealed! Greatest Hits versions. - $35

Beyond Good & Evil (GameCube) Complete, very good condition though case shows some wear. - $15

Devil May Cry 2(PS2) Brand new factory sealed. Black label version! - $12

Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked(PS2) Brand new factory sealed. Black label version! - $15

God of War: Chains of Olympus(PSP) Complete Black label version - $10

All prices are with shipping included! Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I have some other games I'll be adding soon. Also if anyone is interested in DVD's (who still buys those lol), let me know and I'll cut you a killer deal.

EDIT: Also if anyone is selling Sega Saturn imports, I would love to see/hear what you have, thanks!

vermadas

All games are NTSC with the exception of Ouendan 2. Games come complete and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Will ship USPS first class unless otherwise requested. Prices on non-digital items do not include shipping. If you buy multiple games I will probably give you discounts, feel free to send me offers. Photos can be taken upon request.

Have

Red Faction Guerrilla (360): $6
Bionic Commando (PS3): $5
Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword LE with 25th anniversary music CD and unused gold Wii Remote.*: $76
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (JPN): $18
Dragon Quest IX (sealed): $12
Soul Bubbles: $5
Clubhouse Games: $9

$20 PSN card - Can PM code: $18

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim tradable on Steam: $33

* Box was originally delivered by Amazon, and though I've seen worse, it did not arrive in perfect condition. The corners are a bit worn in some places and creased in others. See pics here and here. Club Nintendo code has been used.

Want

$ (Paypal preferred but will consider other payment methods like Amazon or Google)
Dragon's Dogma (360 preferred)
MS points
MS Speed Wheel

I prefer money over all else due to my sizable backlog and very limited amount of time to actually play the games I have. I will only consider anything else if it's a good bargain. MS points for instance need to be discounted at 20% off.

Smokey

I just want to be sure on this. What is the minimum PSU requirement for this GPU? I read somewhere that I needed 700W to run it, but I just want to double check from someone that knows.

From Guru3d:

GeForce GTX 580 MSI Lightning (XE) - On your average system the card requires you to have a 600 Watt power supply unit.
GeForce GTX 580 MSI Lightning (XE) SLI - On your average system the card requires you to have a 850+ Watt power supply unit.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/msi-geforce-gtx-580-lightning-xtreme-edition-review/7

I was running SLI so that's why you see a 850w PSU in my build. The card itself draws about 235w according to Guru3d, but for your entire system 600w is recommended. I have the AX850 PSU you see in the picture not being used (I upgraded to a Seasonic 1000w PSU). If you need a better power supply, we can work something out if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom