• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

WTB Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case. Please PM with your price. Thanks!

8cC43.jpg

Snaku

Banned
PS Vita Wifi complete w/16gb memory card and black Horii case (like new) $180 shipped

Black 3DS complete w/Kid Icarus Uprising and black executive case (like new) $140 shipped

Or buy both for $300 shipped.

PS3 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition (like new) $70 shipped

Wii Xenoblade (like new) $30 shipped

Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

Selling:

iTunes $100 gift card - $85 via PayPal gift

Code can be emailed/messaged to you immediately.

Please PM me interested. I am a NeoGAF Gold trader.

Thanks!

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy Tactics for PSX. Black label, near mint, bought during release year of both (7 is the non-misprint version), non-smoking home, kept in storage for the last 12 years, both play perfectly. The discs (mainly FFT) have slight scratches from basic playing wear and tear but nothing big or visible. Manuals are perfect and the cases have simple scratches as well but no cracks. Virtually untouched since 98 or 99.

Shipping will be USPS Priority flat rate of $5. I don't mind selling them individually but I will give priority to those wanting to buy both together. Feel free to send any reasonable offers. Prefer Amazon Payments but Paypal is fine too (buyer pays fees). Any other questions feel free to ask.

(Click to enlarge)

IrishNinja

Just thought I'd point that out. From a few days ago, but may want to send him a PM.

I sent him a PM. Hopefully he hasn't bought it yet (unless, ya know, he found a sweet deal).

Koro did indeed, thanks for noticing and pointing out you guys! this thread's the best. just waiting on a response, hopefully i caught him in time.

ps added a few more wii titles to my want list in that thread, just a few things im trying to grab before the XL & WU storm begins, heh.

dvdjamm

Still trying to sell the following PS Vita games...

Uncharted: The Golden Abyss (unopened) - $33.00 shipped

Little Deviants (unopened) - $18.00 shipped

Both for $46.00 shipped

Paypal & Amazon GC and US only please,thanks

Positive Feedback for mattiewheels...Thanks again

Fox Mulder

I'm 30 Club Nintendo coins away from reaching platinum status for the year, so I basically need a code from a single game. So if anyone has one laying around from a game I don't already own I'd love to have it. Thanks.

how does that work? I've got family members with wii's and I'm 100% sure they haven't used any codes. They may not have anything other than common games though.

Anyone looking to buy Ps2 systems with hookups and controller? Some games available, but mostly just looking to offload a system. Send me a PM. Thanks. Also offering Dreamcast, Playstation, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, and Sega Genesis systems with hookups and controllers.

NeOak

WTB Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case. Please PM with your price. Thanks!

8cC43.jpg

Holy crap, they removed them! D:

*hugs his game case*

I'm 30 Club Nintendo coins away from reaching platinum status for the year, so I basically need a code from a single game. So if anyone has one laying around from a game I don't already own I'd love to have it. Thanks.

Pikmin 2 Wii is worth 60 coins until July 10

Johnny

Pikmin 2 Wii is worth 60 coins until July 10
I have it for Gamecube already but I appreciate the tip, it's a fantastic game.

how does that work? I've got family members with wii's and I'm 100% sure they haven't used any codes. They may not have anything other than common games though.
You can't register the same title twice, so any doubles would be no use to you, but anything else is fair game. The code can only be used once as well, but if they're not going to use it then it's just going to go to waste anyways.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $50 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, U.S only

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Trading :

- Sid Meier's Civilization V ( steam retail key )

Looking for other steam games! Not looking for anything specific, PM away!

Positive feedback for cj_iwakura and aktham.
They shipped my games the day after I ordered and everything got here very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks guys!

Seik

Banned
I'm searching for a Gamecube components cable!

vC8uC.png

I want those badly...

I really hope someone here will have one, prices on Ebay for those are just shocking. Its all over 140$... =_=

I'm searching for these too:

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
Gravity Rush (Vita)

PM if you have anything for me! :)

CyReN

Sennheiser PC-350 (Modded)
Just got some new headphones and these have been sitting around for sometime now so i decided to sell them. I have had the PC350 since August 2009, I wasn't a fan of the closed ear headphones so I got them modded in August 2010 to be open ear, along with that the pads where changed out to the velvet pads from the Sennheiser 555 (more comfortable). The headphones do work good, there are occasional static noises from the headphones but that happens rarely for me. Along with that the mute button and mic work fine.

Gallery:

Asking price: $70 Shipped (in USA)

------

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

theRizzle

I've been going through old boxes in storage trying to decide what I want to bring to me with my new place and what I want to get rid of, and I found a bunch of old gaming stuff. A lot of this stuff isn't worth that much to me, and if nobody from GAF picks it up will likely end up in a landfill somewhere, so if you see anything you like, PM ME.

I am really not trying to make money off this stuff and maybe I could get more for some of it, but for me I have just about 2 weeks to get rid of this stuff before it gets thrown out. All I am looking for in return for most of this stuff is for you to pay the shipping. Anything extra you are willing to throw my way is welcome, but really I just want to avoid throwing this stuff out and as long as it doesn't leave me out money, I would rather it go to someone who wants it.

First up, I have a bunch of empty PS3 cases. These are just the cases. I would prefer whoever gets these to take all of them. Most of them have instructions also.

photo.jpg

The games are:

Afrika (GAME INCLUDED)
EA MMA
God Of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
L.A. Noire
Metal Gear Solid 4
MLB 08 The Show (GAME INCLUDED)
Motorstorm
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
NHL 11
Resistance
Resistance 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
You Don't Know Jack

Next, some old PC games. Again, would rather whoever wants these take all of them.

photo1.jpg

11th Hour
Black & White
Fallout Tactics (box a little squished)
Grim Fandango
Mechcommander (squished box)
Nuke It 1000 (Duke Nukem 3d levels)
Quake
Squad Leader
Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga (1, 2 and 3 for Windows)
Wing Commander 4

Some random stuff here.

photo2.jpg

Bioshock 2 - 360 (sealed)
Blast Corps - N64
EA Active 2 - PS3
Mass Effect 3 - 360 (steelbook ONLY)
Mortal Kombat - PS3 (steelbook ONLY)
Sonic Adventure - Dreamcast

Old Strategy Guides:

photo3.jpg

Crazy Tax - DC
Dave Mirra BMX - DC/PS1
Final Fantasy 3(6) - SNES
Final Fantasy 7 - PS1
Front Mission 3 - PS1
UFC - DC

Some PS2 games. All games are complete with manual and in at least "good" condition unless indicated. Whoever wants these MUST take all of them.

photo6.jpg

Amplitude - No manual
Beyond Good & Evil - Manual missing cover
Bully
Disgaea 2
Enter The Matrix
FIFA Soccer 2003
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Frequency
The Getaway
God Of War
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 3
Indigo Prophecy
Jak & Daxter - No manual, greatest hits disc
Kingdom Hearts
Max Payne 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
NFL Blitz 2003
Onimusha - No manual
Onimusha 2
Ring Of Red
Shadow Of The Colossus
Siren
SOCOM
Space Channel 5 Special Edition
Tony Hawk 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Yakuza

Two official Dreamcast fighting sticks. These were originally the UK version (blue box) but they will work in any Dreamcast. They definitely have less than 50 hours each on them, and realistically closer to 30. Looking for $50 plus shipping for both, but will consider offers.

photo4.jpg

Lastly, I have a Sega Saturn with Battle Arena Toshinden Remix and Virtua Fighter 2. I can't really tell you anything about the system other than it works. $25 plus shipping.

photo5.jpg

Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so consider shipping accordingly. Also, I am willing to do meetups in the GTA.

As I said before, I mostly want to get this stuff gone in the next two weeks, so don't be afraid to reach out. THANKS!

goldenpp72

Alright gaf, this is probably going to be a lot of work for no payoff, but I figured since I have been wanting to collect but don't want to deal with ebay and the like, that I will list as full of a list of things I would like to purchase. Here is a list of things I can tell I'd like to buy. I only collect things in great/mint condition that come complete with box/case/manual/etc, and only original black label/non greatest hits/etc versions. I will edit the list to be better formatted/detailed over time, but it's pretty daunting.

Anything considered noteworthy during the Atari 2600/Nes era is worth my attention, I didn't list specifically because I wouldn't assume anyone even has these in the above condition. I'm also willing to take suggestions as I may not know all I'd ever want, or forgotten some things.

Want To Buy

Super Nintendo

Aladdin
Breath of Fire 1/2
Bust a move
Castlevania 4/X
Chrono Trigger
Contra III
Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3
Earthbound
Final Fantasy 2/3 (4/6)
F-Zero
Harvest Moon
Killer Instinct
Kirby's Dreamland 3/Avalanche/Dream course
Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Megaman X1/2/3
Megaman 7/Soccer
Pilot Wings
Star Fox
Super Ghouls and ghost
Super Mario Allstars
Super Mario kart
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario world 1/2
Super Metroid
Super Punchout
Super Star wars 1/2/3
Tetris Attack
Tetris & Dr. Mario
TMNT 4
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
Zelda LTTP
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Sega Genesis

B.O.B
Castlevania Bloodlines
Contra Hardcorps
Columns 3
Earthworm jim 2
Ecco the dolphin 1/2
Jungle Book
Lion King
Mickey mouse illusion series
Phantasy star 2/3/4
Ren & Stimpy
Ristar
Rocket Knight
Shinobi 2/3
Shining force 1/2
Sonic Spinball/3d Blast/Robotniks mean bean machine
Streets of rage 1/2/3
Taz-Mania
Toejam and earl 2
Vectorman 1/2
X-men titles

Sega Saturn

I don't know a lot about this system but I am interested in games for it.

Playstation 1

Breath of Fire III/IV
Brave Fencer Musashi
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Chrono Cross
Crash Bandicoot 1/2/3/Team Racing/Bash
Croc 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2
Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX
Frogger 1
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Klonoa
MediEvil 1/2
Megaman 8
Megaman Legends 1/2
Metal Gear Solid 1
Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Persona
Persona 2
Silhouette Mirage
Spyro 1/1
Tomba 1/2
Tomb Raider 1/2/3
Valkyrie Profile
Wild 9
Xenogears

Nintendo 64

Banjo Tooie
Castlevania 64/LOD
Conker
Donkey Kong 64
Dr. Mario 64
Earthworm jim 3d
F-Zero X
Goldeneye
Harvest Moon 64
Jet Force Gemini
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64
Mario Golf
Mario Party 1/3
Mario Tennis
Mischief Makers
Paper Mario
Pilot Wings
Rampage World Tour
Rayman 2
Star Fox 64
Turok 1/3/Rage Wars

My girlfriend also has a lot of games I do not own but we kinda pool, i'd not mind owning some of them though, stuff like mario kart, diddy kong, yoshis story and others, so feel free.

Gameboy/Color/Advance

Pretty much any of the obvious games, Marios, megamans, castlevanias, etc.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Bangai-o
Bust a Move 4
Bomberman Online
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 1/2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1/2
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party
Zombie Revenge

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking to BUY:

Super Monkey Ball 1 for GameCube (for cheap. ~$6)

Katamari on Vita

Spider-Man Web of Shadows on PS3 or 360.

I am selling my iPad 3 32GB Wifi only

(pictures later today)

It includes a light gray smartcover AND a blue Rickshaw sleeve. The Rickshaw sleeve is itself 40 USD and extremely nice.

I am looking for 540USD shipped. Please PM if interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am also selling my logitech iPad keyboard.

Logitech-Tablet-Keyboard-ipad.jpg

I have the keyboard and the case. Does not include original box or batteries (didn't come with batteries anyways). It is in immaculate condition. I would be willing to part with it for 33 USD .

Please PM for either of these. I am open to all offers. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, selling my Back to School 100 dollar iTunes gift card for 85 usd Will deliver via PM.

neoGAF gold. Please pm!

tigerin

I'm new to this. So what/how does a seller and buyer interact on here? I usually buy stuffs online via of amazon. I heard PayPal or amazon market? Any guide for it on here? Thanks

Koroviev

I'm new to this. So what/how does a seller and buyer interact on here? I usually buy stuffs online via of amazon. I heard PayPal or amazon market? Any guide for it on here? Thanks

Welcome!

The process is pretty simple. See something you fancy? Shoot the seller a PM expressing your interest. If the item is available, then all you need to do is request the seller's email address and remit payment via PayPal or, in some cases, Amazon Payments (it varies by seller). You should not send payment as a gift. Doing so nullifies your rights as a buyer, i.e. PayPal won't intervene on your behalf if the seller never ships you the items you paid for. Moreover, if you're the seller, then you should not ship anything until you've received payment (i.e. the payment has cleared).

If everything goes according to plan, you should receive your items in a reasonable amount of time. Some sellers ship next day, some ship on a specific day of the week. Make sure that you maintain good communication with the seller to avoid any misunderstandings. It is considered best practice to ship all items with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Receive your item(s) as described? Be sure to leave positive feedback! Those of us maintaining the feedback list would really appreciate it if you left feedback in this format:

Positive feedback for [username]. [Some positive points about the transaction (optional)]

Didn't receive your item, or the item is not as described? It's generally encouraged that you try to resolve any issues with the seller before posting negative feedback. However, if the seller refuses to work with you, please don't hesitate to comment about it. It helps us keep track of who to trust (most people here) and who to avoid when buying and selling.

And that's about it. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have. Happy transacting! :)

tigerin

PM each other. Most people take PayPal, some take amazon payments.

Welcome!

The process is pretty simple. See something you fancy? Shoot the seller a PM expressing your interest. If the item is available, then all you need to do is request the seller's email address and remit payment via PayPal or, in some cases, Amazon Payments (it varies by seller). You should not send payment as a gift. Doing so nullifies your rights as a buyer, i.e. PayPal won't intervene on your behalf if the seller never ships you the items you paid for. Moreover, if you're the seller, then you should not ship anything until you've received payment (i.e. the payment has cleared).

If everything goes according to plan, you should receive your items in a reasonable amount of time. Some sellers ship next day, some ship on a specific day of the week. Make sure that you maintain good communication with the seller to avoid any misunderstandings. It is considered best practice to ship all items with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Receive your item as described? Be sure to leave positive feedback. Those of us maintain the feedback list would really appreciate it if you left feedback in this format:

Positive feedback for [username]. [Some positive points about the transaction (optional)]

Didn't receive your item, or the item is not as described? It's generally encouraged that you try to resolve any issues with the seller before posting negative feedback. However, if the seller refuses to work with you, please don't hesitate to comment about it. It helps us keep track of who to trust (most people here) and who to avoid when buying and selling.

And that's about it. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have. Happy transacting! :)
Thanks! That was a really thorough explanation. That should be in the op IMO.

Selling some cool stuff, everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.
I live in New York City, and prefer pick-up, though postage is also possible.

First-up, an Etrian Odyssey collection I packaged together. I can sell these objects individually but prefer to get rid of it as a collection.

etrian.jpg

This is an amazing collection for dungeon crawling Atlus fans, it contains the two first Nintendo DS games (North American releases), 5 original soundtracks (all stored in protective sleeve) and the very rare Etrian Odyssey art book (stored in protective sleeve). This book is no longer in print I believe.

Here is a detailed list of everything in this collection:

GAMES
Etrian Odyssey 1 (NA release)
Etrian Odyssey 2 (NA release)

BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book

SOUNDTRACKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Original Soundtrack
Sekaiju no MeiQ Super Arrange Version
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Original Soundtrack
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Super Arrange Version
Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version

Every item in this collection is in perfect condition and complete.

thedarkspire.jpg

The Dark Spire including soundtrack, mint condition and unopened.

demonssouls.jpg

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition, the game is in sealed condition. US version.

amiga.jpg

Lastly, some Amiga games. These are the rare and beautiful European big boxed releases.
As a bonus you get the C64 version of Black Lamp!

This collection includes:
- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

Let me know your offers through PM, I have more stuff available and I'm looking to get rid of my entire physical collection.

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Koroviev

One more question, do I pay them after I received the item or before?

You pay for the item before it ships, the reason being that there is more protection for buyers than sellers. As a seller, if you don't ship anything until you've received payment, then you're golden; you have your money, and you're unlikely to get burned at that point. However, a buyer isn't in the clear until they receive their item(s). So, in the event that you don't receive something that you've paid for--and you didn't send payment as a gift--then you can report the fraud to PayPal. A seller who ships without receiving payment in advance is afforded no such protection.

Shipping Included for USA. I accept Paypal.
new stuff and trimmed the price on old stuff

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island $13
Super Mario Collection (All Stars) $20
Super Famicom games that will need the plastic blockers in the SNES snipped off to work in one.

SNES Cleaning Kit *has pads and replacement pads inside* $20

Adams Family $7
Claymates $8
Super R-Type $5
Animaniacs $7
Claymates is in meh condition and Power Rangers OK. The other games and the controller are excellent like they were never played with.

Super Adventure Island II $22
Super GAMEBOY PAL $5

NBA Jame T.E. $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom