• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerin

You pay for the item before it ships, the reason being that there is more protection for buyers than sellers. As a seller, if you don't ship anything until you've received payment, then you're golden; you have your money, and you're unlikely to get burned at that point. However, a buyer isn't in the clear until they receive their item(s). So, in the event that you don't receive something that you've paid for--and you didn't sent payment as a gift--then you can report the fraud to PayPal. A seller who ships without receiving payment in advance is afforded no such protection.
Thanks again for the thorough the explanation! :D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FS: ASUS P8P67 PRO Rev 3.0 Motherboard (Fixed ports)
Looking for $100 shipped to US via Paypal Balance if possible.

jZPq7.jpg

AwRy108

HAVE: Lunar Silver Star Harmony: Premium Edition (PSP) - LIKE NEW

DSC01730.jpg

(includes: Premium Ed. Box, UMD Case, UMD, Musical Selections CD, and Bromide Cards (sealed))

WANT: Reasonable offers.

PM me to deal.

SELLING
- worldwide shipping
- doesn't include shipping (where applicable) or paypal fees

Wii Super Famicom Classic Controller - new in box - Virtual Console pamphlet was not included - $35
http://www.abload.de/img/wii_sfc011m0j0.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/wii_sfc02g7402.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/wii_sfc031h1d2.jpg

$11 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only]
$21 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only]

Club Nintendo Europe codes - trade for others
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village

+ lots of Mario/DK/Zelda/Kirby/Nintendo merchandise (inquire for list with prices/pictures)

WTB
Crush 3D (sealed or complete with CN code unused)
E3 2012 Nintendo stuff

goldenpp72

Just an FYI, you can get both versions each for the same price on Amazon.

Really? They don't even seem to be in stock at amazon proper when I looked, but I might have looked at the wrong listing. Either way i'll keep them as is and just put them on ebay/craigslist if no one sees a point in buying them. Not everyone gets free shipping or tax free on amazon anyways, and it cost a good bit to ship out and I assume paypal fees still occur for gaf transactions.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anybody have a DS Lite in good condition they'd like to sell?

I want to get my son his first handheld. I ordered one off Ebay and it doesn't read GBA games and rarely reads DS games :( Now I have to deal with Paypal to get my money back.

Thought I'd ask you guys first before I went back to Ebay.

JMizzlin

FOR SALE:

104.jpg

3 lots of Australian only 1200 MS Points. These are unwanted prizes from a competition I won from Microsoft. They are unused and 100% legitimate. I have no use for them so wish to offload.

$18AUD each or $50AUD for the lot (provided all 3 are available).
I accept PayPal and as soon as I have received payment I will PM you the 1200 point code. PM me to arrange transaction.

Once again, these are Australian points, so will only work with Australian Xbox Live accounts.

Have a few Gameboy stuff lying around that I'd like gone.

Lime Green Gameboy Color: Has a dent in the middle of it (Don't ask me, I got it second hand) and no battery cover but it still works fine. Would take 15 for it.

Picture!

Games:
Donkey Kong Land-3
Dragon Warrior Monsters-7
F-Zero Maximum Velocity-3

Prices don't include shipping but if it's just the games, it'd only be like 3 bucks. I'd say 5 for the Gameboy system.

DR2K

Banned
Do you have to have a paypal account in order to make purchases off of it?

Edit: nevermind went ahead and made an account.

Amagon

Looking to buy Bayonetta for the PS3. Actually, I have Bayonetta for the 360 (mint condition) and would like to trade the 360 version for the PS3 version.

WTB: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

Koroviev

Looking to buy Bayonetta for the PS3. Actually, I have Bayonetta for the 360 (mint condition) and would like to trade the 360 version for the PS3 version.

WTB: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

Just out of curiosity, why are you seeking the PS3 version? It may have been patched, but last time I checked, the PS3 version was inferior to the 360 version.

Seik

Banned
Just out of curiosity, why are you seeking the PS3 version? It may have been patched, but last time I checked, the PS3 version was inferior to the 360 version.

Funny thing, I just tried the 360 version yesterday at my friend's place. I knew there was some differences and I tried it, shit was fluid.

This morning I when I woke up I tried the patched PS3 version I have, its just not the same, framerate still suffer and everything looks kinda less sharp. Loadings are all over the place even when you want to pause the game in action. I'm even concidering double dipping for the 360 version soon.

LogicStep

Selling:

Hauppauge 1445 HD-PVR Gaming Edition: $160

It's like new, only used it a few times. It comes with the cables that work with any of the current consoles (Wii, PS3, XBox 360) and the CD with the software you will need to capture the footage.

Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone (White) with a Pop Filter: $65

Again, like new. I bought the pop filter separate and use it with the mic. Both like new.

PM me if interested.

Positive Feedback for Sk3tch

Great communication, fast shipping, graphics card is great! Thanks.

EDIT: Not that it matters, I guess, since he's Gaf Gold. But, he's earned it.

Amagon

I have all the Platinum/Grasshopper games for the PS3 and Bayonetta (PS3) is the only game missing to complete that collection.

Zenaku

Just wondering, but is it ok to request for a game not released yet?

I'd like to get a special edition of a certain game from Ebten, but it won't be on sites like Play-Asia, and will likely have its price jacked up well beyond my price range on eBay. If a use in Japan could get it for me at cost (maybe with a little thrown in as thanks) it'd be appreciated.

If it can't be done, that's fine.

Aselith

I'd like to get a special edition of a certain game from Ebten, but it won't be on sites like Play-Asia, and will likely have its price jacked up well beyond my price range on eBay. If a use in Japan could get it for me at cost (maybe with a little thrown in as thanks) it'd be appreciated.

I don't see why not.

I have a similar request. Please pm me if you are a Japanese member and can help a guy out.

Snaku

Banned
PS Vita Wifi complete w/16gb memory card and black Horii case (like new) $180 shipped PENDING

LdQMr.jpg

v3AyK.jpg

Csm4l.jpg

Black 3DS complete w/Kid Icarus Uprising and black executive case (like new) $140 shipped

rReoO.jpg

EJt0y.jpg

Or buy both for $300 shipped.

PS3 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition (like new) $70 shipped PENDING

wWeZv.jpg

jE9g5.jpg

LWu84.jpg

Wii Xenoblade (like new) $30 shipped PENDING

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $15 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

Portrait of Pirates Brook Strong Edition (like new) $35 shipped

DAUdI.jpg

ZamOh.jpg

Portrait of Pirates Nami Strong Edition (NEW) $40 shipped

uYD8q.jpg

kdfQO.jpg

Yes, the shirt can be removed, but you actually have to cut it off with scissors. No, she's not wearing a bra pervs.

SH Figuarts Super Saiya-jin Son Goku (like new) $15 shipped

tHwt9.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker (like new) $15 shipped

1RQrt.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider W Nazca Dopant (like new) $20 shipped

MwR4E.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto (like new) $15 shipped

eogUO.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider W FangJoker (like new) $18 shipped

P2yZX.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade (like new) $15 shipped

wcJ3P.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider 555 (like new) $15 shipped

tx0K7.jpg

All SH Figuarts come complete with original packaging, accessories, and mailer box if online exclusive.

SIC Kamen Rider New Den-O (like new) $30 shipped

xpsOg.jpg

Xv2xr.jpg

Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

krpiper

3QKta.jpg

I have a Ambassador Black 3DS for sale, with 3D Land!

I also I have Ocarina and Street Fighter. Not pictured as I moved recently and I believe that they are still buried in a tote somewhere but I will find them!

Make me an offer I live stateside and will only ship stateside

Credo

+1 Positive Feedback for Biglesworth23

The games got here very quickly, all of them worked, and all were in excellent condition!

Zenaku

I don't see why not.

That's nice to hear, all right then.

The game I'm after is Etrian Odyssey 4 Famitsu DX pack.

http://ebten.jp/p/7015012070501/

Famitsu DX pack is 8,979 yen, which is £72.60 via exchange rates. My budget is roughly £90 (for game, postage fees and import tax).

I think the game and postage should be less than £90 (or round about), so it boils down to whether it'd pass through customs without a fee, though I'm not sure if GAF is ok with that, if you know what I mean.

Failing that I may have to get the normal copy and buy a DX version from eBay at a later date. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom