• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bad comment versus a billion compliments. Shouldn't be too difficult to shrug it off.

Oh and I coudn't give less of a shit for what he says, and I appreciate all the compliments (I honestly didn't expect such a reaction), but I'm not the biggest fan of posting pics of myself on the Internet.

Sentry just managed to get me to post more after making me feel like a creeper for checking out HunkGAF without posting anything :p

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Oh and I coudn't give less of a shit for what he says, and I appreciate all the compliments (I honestly didn't expect such a reaction), but I'm not the biggest fan of posting pics of myself on the Internet.

Sentry just managed to get me to post more after making me feel like a creeper for checking out HunkGAF without posting anything :p
Way to dish out the compliments.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Took some pics for Mother's Day using continuous shot mode and it just made it prime picking for gifs, lol.

From left to right, my mom, youngest brother, younger brother, me.

ZKJC0.gif

LS36q.gif

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Took some pics for Mother's Day using continuous shot mode and it just made it prime picking for gifs, lol.

The guy in striped shirt is not even trying.

Your mom though
GgU7I.gif

noah111

Still Alive

ZKJC0.gif

LS36q.gif
Ok, this is fucking hilarious. :lol Your family looks awesome (apart from your younger brother who needs to LIVE A LITTLE).

ibakyY2g8ym1Jd.jpg

lol I have now exhausted pretty much every picture I have of myself.
Oh yeah, I remember when you posted this picture. Really awesome though.

Way to throw me under the bus. :lol

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Rockin' out in Dubai. I have the absolute worst focus face. My upper lip was practically bruised after the performance. #cutmylifeintopieces

7182602034_54d524530e_z.jpg

7182597288_42e7e30484_z.jpg

Delio

Your homeless phase is cute! That shaggy-hair is working.
And that hiking pic is still fantastic.

Del, the beard works for you and it looks cool, but I have always wondered how you would look without it :p

You haven't seen me without it? I'll have to show you one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom