• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
BGxQCl.jpg

:|
I want to punch my face

Bailey 87

Why is your back hunched? Lifting injury?

... and is he really doing duck face in that second photo?

Is your friend single?

My back isn't hunched :O it could be my shitty posture, more dead lifts are needed I guess

No it's his scrunched up face hence why his eyes are closed :p

Nope he is in a relationship
with a girl booooooo

BeesEight

My back isn't hunched :O it could be my shitty posture, more dead lifts are needed I guess

with a girl booooooo

Well, why aren't you dead lifting right now?!

You should inform your friend that he's pretty lame too.

And I'm jealous of your abs.

CHEEZMO™;37894868 said:
Looks kinda like Blue Steel but... squintier.

Haha, yes! That's exactly it!

But really, you two are an adorable couple.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

with a girl booooooo

It looks like because you're flexing, although if that's your regular "posture" deadlifts won't help it. Your shoulders are being pulled forward because you're doing too much pushing and not enough pulling. Start doing more rows, pullups and rear delt work. Your shoulders and posture will thank you for it.

Bailey 87

Well, why aren't you dead lifting right now?!

I am but I only do one day of dead lifts and three days of chest (overkill maybe but I love chest workouts)

You should inform your friend that he's pretty lame too.

And I'm jealous of your abs.

Oh I used to tell him everyday to join the dark side. Sadly he decided being gay was not for him :p

Haha, yes! That's exactly it!

But really, you two are an adorable couple.

Thanks

It looks like because you're flexing, although if that's your regular "posture" deadlifts won't help it. Your shoulders are being pulled forward because you're doing too much pushing and not enough pulling. Start doing more rows, pullups and rear delt work. Your shoulders and posture will thank you for it.

Thanks for the advice, I used to read your posts in the workout thread, you sure do know your stuff when it comes to working out the body.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Thanks for the advice, I used to read your posts in the workout thread, you sure do know your stuff when it comes to working out the body.

Thanks man, I appreciate it, and no problem.

Looking at your response above I see (confirm) why your posture is like that, and it's the abundance of chest work. That will "over develop" your front delt and cause your shoulders to "pull forward." Be careful with that and try to incorporate what I advised. You're risking injury on your current path.

Looking good though and keep deadlifting!

BeesEight

I am but I only do one day of dead lifts and three days of chest (overkill maybe but I love chest workouts)

Hmmm... probably not the best thread for it but in a couple of months I may bother you for some workout advice. Currently doing a cardio regime but am thinking of getting into deadlifts and whatnot.

Bailey 87

Hmmm... probably not the best thread for it but in a couple of months I may bother you for some workout advice. Currently doing a cardio regime but am thinking of getting into deadlifts and whatnot.

Well I'll be more then happy to share some advice with you :) just message me when you start.

Is your boyfriend skinny or does he work out as well? Just curious :p

We work out together. We didn't work out together when that picture was taken (The picture was taken in October 2011) we should take a new picture together to show you lot the changes. In my gym picture I was about 11st 4 (159 pounds) now I'm 12st 13 (170 pounds)

Meier

Suerte grew up! Leenses Sherlock shirt is great, Benedict is awesome. User friendly turtle pic is amazing. Jinfash pictures are a riot. Cosmic is buff these days! SexyNerd animated photos are a lot of fun. Erasure looks like he needs to contact Brannagh about getting in some new Shakespeare adaptation. Anti's pic goes without saying.

Not a face shot, but I figured people would get a kick out of this pic my fiancee took of me reacting to Kun Aguero's game winner on Sunday.

154499_10101919270338703_5205301_76378786_1022052764_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom