• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANCEL STILL CRYING Rayman Origins $19.99 at Toys R Us #bomba

I have a $20 gift card from the Google Offers that cost me $10.....

Tempting....but my backlog is absurd from the Holidays.

At this rate Ancel will be paying me to take it by the time I'm ready to play it.

DaBuddaDa

Michel Ancel should just drop the video game junk and go direct a movie for Pixar or Dreamworks. I don't think he'll ever get the appreciation he deserves working in this industry.

mariogrinsnay.png

All credit goes to jarosh: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34018019&postcount=1

I hope all you, "will pick up when $20" heathens are happy now. :p

I got this game with Skyrim at launch with a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal at Toys 'R Us so I still don't feel too ripped off. I either paid $45 for Skyrim and RO or I paid $60 for Skyrim and $30 for RO, depending on how you want to look at it.

That junk aside, anyone who is on the fence should pick this one up. It's a fantastic little gem.

pakkit

Banned
You kidding? The game is finally at the launch price it should have had. Now we gotta wait a few weeks for the first price drop.

Do we know anything about this game's budget? How can you assess what launch price it should have?

Derrick01

Banned
You kidding? The game is finally at the launch price it should have had. Now we gotta wait a few weeks for the first price drop.

Yup. I need it to be $10 before I consider buying it, the holiday season drained me plus there's other games coming out in the first couple months. Not to mention I'm now paying for star wars per month and Vita is coming in February.

Bought. Would never have payed full price for this game but $20 is a very nice sweet spot. Looking foreward to checking it out after all the positive buzz.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
What a joke publisher. I feel for the guys behind the game.

Yup, that was the price that I was waiting for. Purchased.

It's good for being a customer, but I will say that it's a bit sad when I can see a game that I would totally love, but I know that it's not going to sell and will be mad cheap in like a month or two. Felt bad about picking up Child of Eden for $10 as well, but the Cheap Ass Gamer in me cannot be denied.

Top Bottom