• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does PS Vita exist / Lack of Vita games at E3

DMeisterJ

Banned
srsly.

They spent ~5 minutes talking about it, and didn't announce anything we didn't know. No gameplay of CoD Vita, ambiguous date for PSone Classics, and no announcements. Good luck selling 10 million of those things.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Vita is just a bait to waste all the hackers time trying to crack open a system with no game to pirate. The real handheld will be release after hacker and pirate gave up on sony handheld.

Bento

Was hoping for this conference to convince me to buy a Vita (such a nice piece of hardware) but goddamn, unless TGS brings the motherload of awesome this thing is never going to amount to anything. Such a disappointing conference overall :(

Erethian

Nintendo are launching a new system this year but they're still going to have an hour presentation for new 3DS stuff.

Says it all, really.

Salvadora

Hard to believe they could talk about it with a straight face. 2 games shown, And one with any media? An absolute disgrace.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
It is in big big trouble.

Unless it gets a *ton* of Japanese exclusive announcements at TGS, it is dead.

survivor

Banned
I just remembered that Sony has the Vita when the conference ended. What happened, there was nothing major revealed for it by them.

Rulza

Neo Member
Honestly, i don't know what Sony is thinking with the vita. It's like the embodiment of Sony's mismanagement. Who thought it was a good idea?

M-PG71C

Nah man, we're getting PSOne games and Activision has promised us to take a shit on the platform with a CoD after-thought. :/

All eyes on TGS for me.

woolley

Sony should just let it die and stop doing handhelds all together. People just don't want them, there's no place for them anymore.

Thank god Sound shapes is coming to ps3 now.

That news plus the complete lack of anything for vita means sony just saved me about 300 euros

clemenx

Banned
They're either hoping people notice it out of nowhere and if not, it will just die silently without anyone noticing. Solid strategy, I say.

-Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
-Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
-Playstation All-Stars
-Madden 13
-Fifa 13
-Little Big Planet Vita

Is there anything else coming?

Sony has clearly hung the vita out to dry. Two of the big three games they announced were hand my downs from consoles and the other was a port. They don't even give a shit anymore do they?

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm concerned about the future of this thing now. Are you fucking kidding me? Only 2 games (that we already knew about) announced?

Top Bottom