• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Fake] Zelda Majora's Mask 2012 Trailer

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Nicely done, unlike most such fan videos. Very nice consistent quality for everything.

Rulza

Neo Member
They say it's fake because it uses Donnie Darko music? Nintendo has used music from other sources for trailers before.

Kyon

Banned
It was posted today i wanted to say its a leak/rumor but idek anything about this so i'll just call fake for now I hope im wrong lmao

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
It's fake because while it looks good, it still looks way amateurish for a Nintendo Cg trailer.

Ultima_5

I'm assuming we'll get majora's mask at some point on 3ds. I see no reason not to. This looks really good though for a fan made project. Makes me want to replay that game

ismk

If Nintendo actually completed remaster Majora's Mask, so many will go apeshit. The trailer was really great, loved the art, design and detail in everything.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Lmao, if this is a fake, I will now turn to fans for my Zelda dosage. I actually teared, either from the brightness of my screen, or the nostalgia making me use that human mechanism.

BUT FUCKIT, Nintendo has been outdone by their fans.

The pig mask segment was way too professional to be fake.

Instro

Oh come on :(. That's a really well done fake if it is fake. I suppose we'll know after the software showcase tomorrow.

Tunic

Wow that looks so good. I do hope they announce this tonight though in the software showcase. Very nicely made video even if it is fake.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The 3DS wouldn't be able to handle this, the WiiU, perhaps.

Looked like a CG cutscene to me, I'm sure the 3DS can handle those.

I'd actually prefer it on 3DS. Keep it and OoT 3D on the same platform.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Very nice looking fake. Damn the Mask Salesman was cool, shame he's in the dustbin next to Tingle.

KarmaCow

Eh that was alright. The Song of Healing fit well but they screwed up the Happy Mask Salesman though. The weird disjointed animations is big part of the character for me.

The text block was out of place too unless that was supposed to be gameplay.

Top Bottom