• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Fake] Zelda Majora's Mask 2012 Trailer

Epic Drop

I can't describe the things I would do if it would make that real. Seriously the best fake/fan made trailer I've seen.

Jarsonot

I'm already looking forward to the gifs of this. =). Great video, want more.

If it's fake it'd be amazing if Nintendo embraces these guys like Bungie did with Red vs. Blue. (RoosterTeeth or something?)

Rich!

Played through Majora's Mask on the VC a week ago. Got all the masks, and all the hearts.

If a Wii U/3DS remake was announced and released this month, I'd do it all again. And then again, just because.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Looked like a CG cutscene to me, I'm sure the 3DS can handle those.

I'd actually prefer it on 3DS. Keep it and OoT 3D on the same platform.

No, the 3DS wouldn't even be able to handle the CG properly either; it would have artifacts left and right lol. I didn't say this was running in real-time, it's come to a point where I expect these graphics to be the norm for a Nintendo console.

saxman717

Banned
LOL --- I've been reading these forums for at least 2 years now.....this is the first time I think the following is warrented (if it turns out to be REAL):

MEGATON!!!!!!!! SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!! BOMBA!!!!!!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Too bad Nintendo will make the game look like a N64 title running in enhanced mode.

Exactly, they'll make it look like it's running through S-CART. And the company which enhanced OOT will not have much leg-room as they want to keep the two games looking similar.

mantidor

Very well done, but is so obviously fake. While modelling is amazing, animation not so much, Skyward Sword has already better animation.

If Nintendo actually came up with this trailer I would be a little disappointing, I can't believe the insane people saying this is better than what Nintendo has done, specially recent efforts like TP and SS.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I always love these videos, but the over animation of the video is what gives it away. They are overly expressive.

Schnei871

Really great. Nintendos ability to convey emotion with music is phenomenal. So excited for Nintendo games to look like this!

SMT

Where is surgarcreamonionsauce? Doesn't he confirm all Nintendo related things?

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Great use of Harry Potter 3 and Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearers soundtracks! Well done!

I want it.

Rich!

Either way, finally getting Majora's Mask at christmas 2000 was...mindblowing.

I went upstairs to play it once I got it at 7am. I came down at lunchtime, shoved down my dinner, ran back up within half an hour and carried on playing until midnight.

I was fucking hallucinating. I've never felt so rough. Yet it was awesome.

I would have a heart attack if this trailer showed up during Nintendo's Conference. My love for Majoria Mask is like no others. I need my remake of it!!!!!

beril

I expected some crappy mash up with old footage mixed with OoT 3D, but this has a silly amount of effort behind it (it can't actually be real can it). I'll never really be able to understand why someone would spend months of work on something like this.

But then again, if you're an unempoyed 3D artist what better way to get attention than make a fake CG zelda trailer and release it just before the Nintendo E3 conference.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Glad it's fake. Not interested in MM at all.
You should be glad, because if it was real someone would come to your house, take your money, buy the game, then come back and force you to play through it with no breaks! No, seriously, I have no idea why people say stuff like that (I never played MM).

Platy

They need to mix this dude's modeling skills with the Nintendo On dude's skills with video editing

That was all gameplay.

Believe.

<3 Majora's Mask.

Don't look that far off from the Zelda HD demo ... specialy if you compare the Zelda Cube demo with twilight princess or wind waker.

Roto13

So much wishful thinking in this thread. :p

Do you think a Majora's Mask remake trailer would take place entirely inside of the clocktower?

Top Bottom