• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Fake] Zelda Majora's Mask 2012 Trailer

SamuraiX-

bdL2X.png

LOL

Pretty much my reaction.

This is what happens on Forums, people post about liking or disliking a game, don't they? Oh man.

Yeah but there's a distinct difference between, "I don't care for it" and, "I don't like it, so it shouldn't exist."

TT_TT

Sadness, this is a bigger tease than Chrono Resurrection.

Sinthetic

Yeah but there's a distinct difference between, "I don't care for it" and, "I don't like it, so it shouldn't exist."

TT_TT

Sadness, this is a bigger tease than Chrono Resurrection.

Definitely want it to exist. I don't particularly care at the moment, but there's no doubt I'd end up picking it up in hope of my mind changing.

Majora's Mask was dope, but you guys are out of your minds if you think Nintendo would completely remake the game for the Wii U instead of shitting out a port for the 3DS or Virtual Console like they always do.

No incentive for them to take the time and effort with a remake when a port would sell gangbusters anyways.

Sinthetic said:
This is what happens on Forums, people post about liking or disliking a game, don't they? Oh man.

This. People are posting their desire for a well-liked game, and you came in here to say that you are glad it doesn't exist. Don't be surprised when people call you out on that.

leroidys

Sorry to bump this thread, but even being an avid gaffer I somehow missed this the first time around. I saw it today, and it looks amazing. Whoever the fan was that made this must be a professional.

Top Bottom