• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Couples in Videogames

My picks:
chris-and-jill-are-only-partners-says-producer-of-resident-evil_-il-s_2.jpg

zelda-skyward-sword-link-and-zelda-in-love-640x325.jpg

Nate-Elena-End-small.jpg

Count_Bleck_and_Tippi_by_nyu.jpg

A sad love story. :(
PeachKissMario2.png

This last one is an iconic relationship.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
C'mon, Chris and Jill are hardly a couple. Partners? Sure. Platonic all the way. And anyways, we know which way Chris swings.

tumblr_mb9a8bxO0L1rdagfgo1_500.gif

MormaPope

Banned
I really liked the relationship that John and his wife had, the dialogue between them made me feel like they were real people.

They really do feel like a real couple, especially when Abigail talks about Bonny and meets her for the first time. You can easily tell that she analyzes the relationship/friendship John had with Bonny and she how she got over her initial jealousy.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I honestly like Raiden and Rose. Same with Rinoa and Squall.

I have a thing for sappy romance :p

And I totally ship Chris and Jill. They're good together. Muscles + boobs and butt.

Objectively, though, can't say I've seen romance done well in a videogame. Never played Witcher 2 or RDR. The Mass Effect ones are fun but are written at a fan fiction level.

MormaPope

Banned
I honestly like Raiden and Rose. Same with Rinoa and Squall.

I have a thing for sappy romance :p

And I totally ship Chris and Jill. They're good together. Muscles + boobs and butt.

Objectively, though, can't say I've seen romance done well in a videogame. Never played Witcher 2 or RDR. The Mass Effect ones are fun but are written at a fan fiction level.

The dynamic they have in MGS2 is actually very well done.

Top Bottom