• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U update!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
hBiVi.jpg

Linkhero1

I already updated my Wii U. Apparently they added a Mountain Dew and Doritos channel that allows you to order them for a low price. What a bargain!

We'll see in what...an hours time? :D
Goddamn its slow going. Am still putting it down to being that its just gone live but the data is going now. Its just slow.

Medalion

Banned
Slower downloads than a PS3 update. You've outdone yourself Nintendo.

Not to mention that this would be the slowest time for an update cuz the system hasn't officially launched and not everybody was waiting for the download with baited breath

@aegies if you think that nintendo managing to get an update up on their servers five hours before launch vindicates them, i disagree.

salty.

Am just surprised how many press 'had doubts' it would go live.
Its like they don't expect Nintendo to have had practice runs before hand.

It was obv going to be live. Just the press being the press I suppose.

Wait, so it is actually downloading? My progress bar is showing zero progress. If this bricks my system....

edit: Scratch that. It is downloading. Just painfully slow.

MrDaravon

@aegies if you think that nintendo managing to get an update up on their servers five hours before launch vindicates them, i disagree.

salty.

I know, what an ass. Who cares if it's 5 hours or 5 days before launch, if it's before 99.999999999% of your consumers have it the timeframe is irrelevant.

Top Bottom